**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I’m wondering about other Carina’s challenges

smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
Nobody is going to do them.
You effed revives. Please just take them away.

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    Exactly. I am the only one out of all that actually support revive nerfing. It's so boring and draining the fun outta this game.
    Carinas are fun. Everyone does them except u
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Let’s see if anyone is actually gonna play this?
    Nope?
    It’s like 80 revives with no revive farm. Please tell me who is gonna do this.

Top 1%
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Need not take them away, we will eventually do it in next 10 to 20 years
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Let’s see if anyone is actually gonna play this?
    Nope?
    It’s like 80 revives with no revive farm. Please tell me who is gonna do this.

Whales don't need to farm, they have units.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'm curious - have you done every other carina challenge already before these were released, or do you just like complaining about not wanting to put effort into anything?
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Hahah, so whats the point in this post?
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    Bruh
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,786 ★★★★★
    Give it a rest homie
  • Options
    TrunkoTrunko Posts: 23
    Seems like op is mad they nerfed revive farm and not really mad about carinas. They have a bunch of sales going on right now to get some revives/love potions if you’re in need of some resources. You can get a free revive daily with that one special daily quest. There is still ways of farming but you’d have to figure that out on your own..
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    OP constantly gets angry at people on the forums on a hair trigger, usually about content that they’ve either not yet attempted or fully don’t even have access to. I don’t understand the thought process behind forming such strong opinions about how other should react to content.

There are some people who enjoy this. There are some people who enjoy incursions. There are some people who enjoy arena grinding. AW, AQ, on and on everybody who plays this game has their own favorite kind of content. For me and an admittedly small percentage of other players, this is the kind of stuff we play for.

You won’t catch me out here saying they should remove other content from the game, because its inclusion is in no way harmful to the content that I enjoy. OP, you should consider thinking about it that way instead of whatever rage-inducing way you approach the world.