**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

One question about romance 4-5 gem

AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
Hey guys, i purchased romance 4-5 gem. After purchasing I got one doubt...I can use this gem whenever I want right? or I have to use in this month only.

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Use it at your convenience.
  • Options
    Deacon said:

So there is no time limit actually I purchased it for the champion I don't have...others are already at R5. I don't have Human torch and archangel. So that I can directly R5 them whenever I got one of them. It seems good deal to purchase 4-5 this romance gem in 2k units.

One more question where I can see couples crystal. I can find romance crystal but couldn't see couples crystal anywhere in the game..
  • Options
    Avnish said:

Deacon said:

So there is no time limit actually I purchased it for the champion I don't have...others are already at R5. I don't have Human torch and archangel. So that I can directly R5 them whenever I got one of them. It seems good deal to purchase 4-5 this romance gem in 2k units.

One more question where I can see couples crystal. I can find romance crystal but couldn't see couples crystal anywhere in the game..
    Can someone give some clarity on my doubt?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,838 ★★★★
    Well, I held a Romance awakening gem last year for nearly 6 months before I used it so I’m guessing you are fine to hold it.