Options

My rite of Passage is done

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,217 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 18 in General Discussion
My training is now completed Aegon destroyed everything 😁🀘😎
Next everest content to explore shall be Necropolis

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How much units/ revives did it cost u. As a thronebreaker waiting on the rank mats for paragon could I do ?
  • Options
    edited February 18
    @JLordVileJ I did it itemeless with an ascended Aegon with Heimdall Loki synergy for healing and Proxima for fury potency plus White Mags for Maestro. Labyrinth is a very old content rewards aren't worth it for exploration a completion run alone is enough but you would be better off pushing for Paragon go for Act 7 and Act 8 instead then go for Necropolis. I just did the content for fun.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Iβ€˜m still on may way… Did only one runs back in the day and just recently pickender back up and did another 2 runs… 6* R5 Ascended Aegon really is a cheat code on this one…

4 to go, but I just canβ€˜t find the time! πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited February 18

Congrats! Iβ€˜m still on may way… Did only one runs back in the day and just recently pickender back up and did another 2 runs… 6* R5 Ascended Aegon really is a cheat code on this one…

4 to go, but I just canβ€˜t find the time! πŸ˜‚

@G-Hun-Gear I agree with you I have both 5 star ascended as well as 6 star ascended both are too overkill. 🀣🀣🀣
    I just did LOL for fun only few bad fights I had was that Agent Venom, Dr.Strange, Venompool in LOL and occasionally Maestro did catch me off guard with his sp1 a few times.