**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance Raid Problem Can't Choose Assault

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★

(RE: but choosing path)

Wasn’t this listed as one of the things Kabam was gonna change for this month. (well, besides for fixing the bug itself, I mean actual design change)

Could have swore they were gonna basically “LOCK” you into only being able to go to the Role Selector path that matched the Champ that you brought ??

(although I could see that if someone messed up and didn’t bring a Role, then that initial 9 selector paths might have been left with 1 node on it “untouched”, and that might prevent “100% Explore” status ??)

Why can’t it just be a SINGLE PATH in each section (1x3) instead of 3x3, with a single Selector item on it, which gives you a selection based on WHO YOU ARE ? Or even have that single selector being right upfront before the split to the 3 main paths.

That would be amazing
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    i just can't believe this wasn't fixed when it was first reported.
  • Options
    Kiethstone89Kiethstone89 Posts: 6
    Same problem with my alliance, myself and another on the right side path. I chose assault and went to tactician, he chose tactician and went to vanguard. Undo last move took me back to middle but every time I hit assault it still goes to tactician.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please look into this, i got 2 full groups and half of 1 waiting to enter the raid, i can't send them if the game will force you to go to the wrong path
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 123
    Same my alliance is waiting and time is burning up been stuck at the same spot for almost 24 hrs now… can’t go down my path like intended stuck with assault nodes when I’m vanguard making it impossible to do damage without the nodes that boost my champ
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we get an answer on whether this is being looked into?
  • Options
    cane47cane47 Posts: 39
    I have a similar problem, I'm trying to pick tactician path and it sends me to vanguard. I put in a ticket and they told me to restart my phone which I did and no luck. I replied to the email and answered some other questions and still no response. I don't want any compensation I just want to go down the correct path
  • Options
    TKEman918TKEman918 Posts: 3
    Same issue with raids for me.
  • Options
    GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    I still have this darn problem. I opened a ticket yesterday and got a ridiculous blanket response asking for my MCOC version, phone version, blah blah. And that it'll help with bug issues.

No - I need someone to send me back so I can go the right way. My entire BG has been waiting for me for 24 hours now.

I hit the undo button and it still sends me the wrong way. I need ASSAULT for Hulkbuster. I just r2-ed an unduped HB yesterday specifically to use the damn Assault CRIT tactic. Ugh.
  • Options

Looks like they have no intention of fixing this right now. Just thanks for wasting tickets we might take action later.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,192 ★★★★★
    I got the same bs response from support. Venom is barely dealing damages to maestro. I am lucky to squeeze out 90k point per revive. The worst part is, it doesn’t build up charges from vanguard path to tactican.
  • Options
    It's disappointing for sure .. Raids are already day 2 just have to deal with it and the pending alliance failure.
  • Options
    And the issue is not the undo button ... that issue is the result of the first and main issue which is people being sent to the wrong path initially .. having to use a broken undo button is the secondary issue.
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit You may be holding off on a response to this thread atm because there is still a discussion regarding what the devs plan to do. I know the issue is on the Trello board. However are you guys able to confirm whether at least talks regarding potential compensation are something is currently underway? Or that we will see an official post regarding the issues and the way forward?

I have multiple folks in a BG that it’s currently sending them to the wrong choice buff node when trying to go to their correct one. It’s really affecting their ability to contribute to damage and role charge build up while putting more stress on the teammates who were able to get to their choice node to cover the imbalance with more resources.

I also have folks who are not wanting to join till an official response is made.

Please I understand that this isn’t a simple matter, but any clarity that can be made regarding this issue is much appreciated.
  • Options
    MenToWolvesMenToWolves Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike since you're clearly not going to address the issue, can you at least clarify if we will receive full rewards if we don't use all the role boost selectors but still take the boss down?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike do we have an update?
  • Options
    They've filed it away under the Undo Button situation when that is NOT the only problem. @iDestroyerZ the only thing to do now is hope they've kinda grouped it together and are aware that the main problem lead to the secondary problem but the main problem exists.

Having anything done this Raid week though ... hardly any chance of that.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    edited February 21
    Another raid week another bug riddled session. Getting warped to the wrong path, and by some miracle if you do get your chosen path the Hacks pick and choose when to work. What a week, again. One of our BG is now two men down because of being sent down the wrong path, and two more are doing no damage because their modifier isn't working.
  • Options
    Why is this thread getting ghosted? Trello says it's going to be fixed in future update but that ''future'' can be a long time, nick fury's bug is also listed like that and it was added in december, in 2 days the revive store will reset and how are we able to finish the raid with the game forcing you go to the wrong way?
  • Options
    MenToWolvesMenToWolves Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike anything?
  • Options
    It’s so nice that they won’t even comment on it, and have just filed it under the bug with the undo button. They’re completely ignoring that we wouldn’t have needed the undo if the game sent us down our chosen path correctly. It seems like this is just being thrown under the rug and pretending like we chose wrong so it’s our fault.
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★
    I think the most disturbing part of all of this is the lack of communication from Kabam on this bug. I've seen only two messages total from Kabam (Miike only) regarding all of the bugs in war. One said the "no damage" bug was fixed when it wasn't, and the other was in the same forum saying they couldn't find any tickets open regarding this bug.
    Just in my battlegroup, one group of three suffered from two separate bugs. One couldn't go to the tactician path (it kept pushing him to vanguard) and the other couldn't select his desired champ even after removing that champion from AW defense. The summoner that couldn't go to tactician opened a ticket and after going back and forth with support for 8 to 10 times, support said they couldn't do anything and that something would be mentioned in the forums at some point. So support isn't any help and no one from Kabam is communicating anything. This is the absolute worst customer support I have ever seen.
  • Options
    GhostOfYostGhostOfYost Posts: 59
    EBG78 said:

I think the most disturbing part of all of this is the lack of communication from Kabam on this bug. I've seen only two messages total from Kabam (Miike only) regarding all of the bugs in war. One said the "no damage" bug was fixed when it wasn't, and the other was in the same forum saying they couldn't find any tickets open regarding this bug.
    Just in my battlegroup, one group of three suffered from two separate bugs. One couldn't go to the tactician path (it kept pushing him to vanguard) and the other couldn't select his desired champ even after removing that champion from AW defense. The summoner that couldn't go to tactician opened a ticket and after going back and forth with support for 8 to 10 times, support said they couldn't do anything and that something would be mentioned in the forums at some point. So support isn't any help and no one from Kabam is communicating anything. This is the absolute worst customer support I have ever seen.

That's exactly what I got last month, with nothing mentioned on the forum and no help from support to actually change anything.

It’s so nice that they won’t even comment on it, and have just filed it under the bug with the undo button. They’re completely ignoring that we wouldn’t have needed the undo if the game sent us down our chosen path correctly. It seems like this is just being thrown under the rug and pretending like we chose wrong so it’s our fault.

This, for me, is the most frustrating thing. They're not even working to understand the problem. The undo button didn't send us down the wrong path, and I doubt it's acting faulty when we can't go down the correct path after undo-ing. The undo button worked and took us back as it should. Whatever sent us down the wrong path the first time is probably what's locking us into the wrong path every time after.
  • Options
    ElectroElectro Posts: 7
    Elijes un camino en el raid y te manda para otro camino, y no me dio opción de regresar, quiero saber si es error del juego, o solamente a mi me ha pasado?
  • Options
    ElectroElectro Posts: 7

EBG78 said:

That's exactly what I got last month, with nothing mentioned on the forum and no help from support to actually change anything.

This, for me, is the most frustrating thing. They're not even working to understand the problem. The undo button didn't send us down the wrong path, and I doubt it's acting faulty when we can't go down the correct path after undo-ing. The undo button worked and took us back as it should. Whatever sent us down the wrong path the first time is probably what's locking us into the wrong path every time after.
    TKEman918 said:

Same issue with raids for me.

Se me presento el mismo problema, y kabam no da respuesta de sus bugs.
  • Options
    they're pushing a fix to this in a future update .. i guess hopefully that also fixes the main issue. who knows.
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19
    Recov said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit You may be holding off on a response to this thread atm because there is still a discussion regarding what the devs plan to do. I know the issue is on the Trello board. However are you guys able to confirm whether at least talks regarding potential compensation are something is currently underway? Or that we will see an official post regarding the issues and the way forward?

I have multiple folks in a BG that it’s currently sending them to the wrong choice buff node when trying to go to their correct one. It’s really affecting their ability to contribute to damage and role charge build up while putting more stress on the teammates who were able to get to their choice node to cover the imbalance with more resources.

I also have folks who are not wanting to join till an official response is made.

Please I understand that this isn’t a simple matter, but any clarity that can be made regarding this issue is much appreciated.

The BG in my ally that had multiple assault folks (2) that were sent to the wrong choice buff node when trying to go to assault we actually ended up finishing the whole map. However, we can’t 100% because we have 1 node that we couldn’t get because backup was able to get on 1/2 of the assault choice buff nodes. Meaning we are forced to have 1 node we can’t get at all and won’t be able to 100% the map due to situation outside of our control.

It feels really bad that they spent tickets, revives outside of the raid kind to get this done and they can’t get the exploration rewards. Has there been any consideration for this kinda situation due to bug whether compensation or full rewards will be given? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Please I beg for any acknowledgment of either compensation coming or some sort of plan if any. People in this thread has also indicated that the post on the Trello board is 1/2 the problem. Even before the undo button issue there is an issue where we have assault role folks that chose to go to the assault buff choice mode were sent to a different role’s choice buff node completely. That may be what the post on Trello board is meant to cover as well and just needs re-wording for the post, but we feel helpless and not heard in this situation. Even if it’s not an answer of we don’t like or “a working on it” any response is much appreciated.
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★
    Deacon said:

they're pushing a fix to this in a future update .. i guess hopefully that also fixes the main issue. who knows.

Was that announced somewhere?