Awaken Tigra, Mangog, Kushala, Mephisto

Tennisfb25Tennisfb25 Member Posts: 14
I have 5* of all of them, but don’t know which to awaken or spend time upgrading.

Awaken Tigra, Mangog, Kushala, Mephisto 25 votes

Mephisto
0%
Kushala
56%
Raider17Captain_MaimAZJC36Sagacious0wlEwell65SSS69Red_Lightning02ManbatnMiniMFKLZDanRoseProjecteXEdisonLawSuper_Cretu90Ismail_Q 14 votes
Mangog
8%
AcidBurn404Uzuma 2 votes
Tigra
36%
HeattblasttLeoZedCr0ss6HAVOC6INC_6Jack2634Crow9074willrun4adonutMystGJerichoharris 9 votes

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,428 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    Any of them are worth awakening.
    1. Tigra: Needs high sig for max efficiency, but it's worth it. This lets her to start with both of her senses active, so you don't have to ramp her with SP1 before going into the SP2 for mega damage. The higher the sig, the less stress.
    2. Mephisto: Just at sig 1, he gains immune to passive AAR which is helpful for certain scenarios. Also when he is struck he has a chance to active Aura of Incineration which makes him a better defender, and he triggers an aura immediately if performing a parry.
    3. Kushala: This is helpful but not entirely needed. Allows her to replace some of her debuffs into passive versions that are more potent, her soul barbs, incinerate, degen, etc as well as use those debuffs to block out healing. Also her pauses on her blessings last up to 5 seconds longer
    4. Mangog: Doesn't need it, however it does give him more damage, regeneration from hits, and additional hatred gain.
  • Tennisfb25Tennisfb25 Member Posts: 14
    Thank you! So if u were me, which would u awaken if I don’t know how to play any thus far. I’m leaning toward Tigra.
    Kushala
    @Tennisfb25 If you have the sigs and know how to use Tigra, go for it
    Kushala
    Is this for the Fintech Carina challenge?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    EdisonLaw said:

Is this for the Fintech Carina challenge?

I'd hope not since it's a 5*.
    No it’s not for the challenge. I don’t have the sigs available. I think I only have 5 with the awakening gem. I just got back into the game after 2 years not playing.
    I looked and I have 34 sigs