**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

2nd Raids chest Rewards thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I've gotten pretty used to dexing Maestro's specials by now but I would still advice the same to others. The reason is that Maestro's mission is to punish specials and heavy attacks, and it's much easier to bait heavy attacks if you don't have 1% health. Even moreso if you have trouble dexing his specials.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,257 ★★★★★
    saddleup said:

Paragon crystals should be removed from raid chest rewards. I know a few will get awesome pulls but when you get what I got it's very disappointing

I happy take those for ios purposes could safe them for when u need them
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 75
    Wozzle007 said:

I was pretty happy with these only to find both are bugs and it was just 25% of T6cc both times. This bug offer a rubbish experience. RNG rewards for team game modes is just plain wrong.

Just showed that you had formed a t6 whenever you acquired the 25% t6, but yeah it does look misleading as if you had received 1 1/4 of a t6 instead of just 25% of one.
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 75
    Rohith21 said:

Might seem like a dumb question, but since it's my first time in raids, what do we get after the final Ultron boss? another chest to open?

• Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    saddleup said:

Paragon crystals should be removed from raid chest rewards. I know a few will get awesome pulls but when you get what I got it's very disappointing

I’m 200 paragon crystals in and the best I’ve gotten is 3 6*s… the rest an even split between 4 and 5*s. I hate paragon crystals.
  • Options
    edited February 20

Decent pulls for me.

First one was 25% cosmic t6 but I was hoping for cosmic anyways, so I’ll take it.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Yes, I learned that today. I used those that I had but it still wasn't enough. I don't know if I'll get more of those or the Raid-specific revives first, but once I get one, I'll be able to get to my chest. Or if more of my team mates decide to join.

Lol. Sounds like your team isn’t organized, or you’re very impatient.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    So far a 1/4 t6 skill cat and 2000 titan shards.
  • Options

Ercarret said:

Yes, I learned that today. I used those that I had but it still wasn't enough. I don't know if I'll get more of those or the Raid-specific revives first, but once I get one, I'll be able to get to my chest. Or if more of my team mates decide to join.

Lol. Sounds like your team isn’t organized, or you’re very impatient.
    Heh. Yeah, I'll admit to being impatient, but we're also a very casual alliance and there aren't a lot of members who can pony up the resources necessary to buy enough tickets to raid. I'm in the "privileged" position of being Valiant which means the glory store is absolutely atrocious to my needs, meaning I can freely dump all of my glory into raid tickets.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 408 ★★
    Ercarret said:

I ran out of revives...

I'll post an update in - check's refresh timer - 2,5 days.

Hey bro how do you use doom and is he any good? My mates arent getting any damage with him
  • Options

Ercarret said:

I ran out of revives...

Hey bro how do you use doom and is he any good? My mates arent getting any damage with him
    Yeah, I've gotten the hang of it. Somewhat. Well, actually...I don't know exactly what happens, but I've found a rotation that make good things happen and I'm sticking to it.

I use the Null Break boost that gives you placebo buffs on the opponent whenever you finish a combo, and converts them into armor breaks on the opponent (25% potency a piece) when you launch special attacks.

I basically build up some placebos on the opponent, throw an SP1 to convert them into armor breaks (and steal som power), then I bait specials and heavies and punish them. The more armor breaks you have on the opponent when you punish heavies and specials, the more Fervor you build up. When you've built up enough Fervor, you complete the mission and start dealing a lot more damage. At that point, I basically just Doom cycle the fool. Hopefully I've completed the mission quickly enough that I have enough time to deal a good deal of damage before the time runs out, especially since all of Doom's SP3s take such a long time to complete.

This was a lot of trial and error, and while I was doing it, I didn't really know what was happening. It's only been just now that I've read through the Raid basics that I've sort of understood what was happening and how I activated the "Do a lot of damage" mode.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,273 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I always say the same thing whenever it is Rift month - doing the same work and having RNG determine the reward (in addition to the standard RNG from opening a crystal) is a pretty crappy feeling.

Agreed, But RNG element is the reason for the thrill in this game.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,255 ★★★★

saddleup said:

I’m 200 paragon crystals in and the best I’ve gotten is 3 6*s… the rest an even split between 4 and 5*s. I hate paragon crystals.
    I feel you man, I'm about the same but maybe 300 paragon crystals.

Anyways last time I got 3 times 25% t6cc.
    This time I got:
    4k titan shards
    25% t6cc
    2k titan shards

Im happy!
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 408 ★★
    Ercarret said:

Ercarret said:

I ran out of revives...

Yeah, I've gotten the hang of it. Somewhat. Well, actually...I don't know exactly what happens, but I've found a rotation that make good things happen and I'm sticking to it.

I use the Null Break boost that gives you placebo buffs on the opponent whenever you finish a combo, and converts them into armor breaks on the opponent (25% potency a piece) when you launch special attacks.

I basically build up some placebos on the opponent, throw an SP1 to convert them into armor breaks (and steal som power), then I bait specials and heavies and punish them. The more armor breaks you have on the opponent when you punish heavies and specials, the more Fervor you build up. When you've built up enough Fervor, you complete the mission and start dealing a lot more damage. At that point, I basically just Doom cycle the fool. Hopefully I've completed the mission quickly enough that I have enough time to deal a good deal of damage before the time runs out, especially since all of Doom's SP3s take such a long time to complete.

This was a lot of trial and error, and while I was doing it, I didn't really know what was happening. It's only been just now that I've read through the Raid basics that I've sort of understood what was happening and how I activated the "Do a lot of damage" mode.
    Are you able to hit damage cap with him? Thanks for the response!
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Solve everything: Make it a 25% T6cc selector.
  • Options

Ercarret said:

Ercarret said:

I ran out of revives...

Are you able to hit damage cap with him? Thanks for the response!
    Just about. I don't think I ever really hit it in the sense that their power skyrockets up and the fight autofinishes, but I think I've done around 11%. I might have hit the cap during my last SP3 that run, but the fight timed out during it so it just ended when I exited the animation.

But yeah, I'm basically hitting the cap.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Mystic T6CC from the first one. Then 10 paragon crystals in the second chest which gave me a 7 star KNULL. Really happy with that.
  • Options
    @Ercarret I know you have a r3 gem and I know what you will be thinking now. Just, Just don't do it. Can't tolerate a r3 bullseye in bgs.
  • Options

@Ercarret I know you have a r3 gem and I know what you will be thinking now. Just, Just don't do it. Can't tolerate a r3 bullseye in bgs.

Hahaha. Well, the community can rest in the knowledge that my recent Baron Zemo and OG Black Widow rank-ups have completely drained my Skill ISO. It'll be a while before I can even r2 Bullseye.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Hahaha. Well, the community can rest in the knowledge that my recent Baron Zemo and OG Black Widow rank-ups have completely drained my Skill ISO. It'll be a while before I can even r2 Bullseye.
    Relief 😇
  • Options
    So what y'all got this time?
  • Options

Disappointment