Which 7 stars should I pick up from the Necropolis selector?

JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
edited February 20 in General Discussion
Hello!

I'm about to finish my last path of the Necropolis but I'm unable to decide which champion I should pick. Who would you advise/Who did you choose?

I have Hulk as a 6r4 and Titania 6r4 comp 200 (one of my favorite champion). The rest are 6r1 or 6r2.

I don't have Guillotine as a 6 stars for the carina challenge. She could be also useful for the Robot challenge of absorbman? But I'm not sure I will have a lot of use for her in the future!

Here are my 7 stars so far:

Thank you for your help

Which 7 stars should I pick up from the Necropolis selector? 96 votes

Hulk
44%
SnakeEyes69buffajrCaptain_MaimLongshot_33NukeRookiieDarth_Caedus1LeanbisonKRANꓘBerjibsDfour24ReignkingTWo_oCarracho01BeastDadKen1378Ioniqus_797ChrisRM93Sceptilemaniac2NeonTiger1135 43 votes
America Chavez
25%
GamerSIlverProfessorNesciorcm2017Greekhitjcphillips7ahmynutsSaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcCap45Jack2634willrun4adonutFrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesThorTheCoolTrongNovManbatnMiniMFTNK_131TikkaMasala 24 votes
Sunspot
4%
VbnmeTrek26Unknown_LegendAcidBurn404 4 votes
Bishop
15%
yossFoxhero007SidDDragon돌껑이captain_rogersThe_Doctor_24_1sherin_66Night_Rider13579rebel_Honorable_BluJayJohny_JoestarProjecteXArmageddønMrt9810rwu 15 votes
Guillotine (for Carina Challenge)
3%
RasiloverSquirrelguyMikes_mom 3 votes
Titania (Awaken)
6%
Vegeta9001Revenge_of_the_NerfsMoosetiptronicSagacious0wlLegionnaireThe_losttier 6 votes
Sasquatch (Awaken)
1%
SagaChampion 1 vote

Comments

• Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    What 2 to 3 gem did you get from the first necro run ?
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Bron1 said:

Tech which I used to rank up Shuri :)
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    edited February 21
    Here you go.. I wish the third picture had last line of champions you own including those un-owned

if i were you I'd pick new champion like: America Chavez (dual threat), Bishop, Sunspot (burst damage). but if you want to awaken some champions (its your choice)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    America Chavez
    Since you already have 6* Hulk and Titania highly ranked, get a new champ.
    In my opinion Chavez or Bishop is the choice that will help your roster more.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Titania (Awaken)
    Hulk Chavez or awaken titania are my three picks
    Thank you for all the tips, I will probably go in between America chavez and Bishop reading you. And maybe I will go with a double science 7 stars to try to awaken titania and get Hulk.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    The robot challenge is straight up trash. We had one option which was guillotine, but the Dot immunity node prevents us from dealing the huge energy damage from the combo meter. So if u are leaning towards a WOW fight counter Hulk is the choice, but in the long term perspective keeping in mind guilly will be useful in future Everest content probably, u can choose her
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    America Chavez
    Go with Chavez. Promise you won't regret it 😉

The robot challenge is straight up trash. We had one option which was guillotine, but the Dot immunity node prevents us from dealing the huge energy damage from the combo meter. So if u are leaning towards a WOW fight counter Hulk is the choice, but in the long term perspective keeping in mind guilly will be useful in future Everest content probably, u can choose her

Oh I already did the gamma objective with she-hulk, I was just looking to get an extra point here haha
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    Hulk
    I love my awakened Titania (rank 3 with the gem) but I think adding a Hulk to your roster will help you clear a lot of future content.
  • Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Jeancrb said:

Bron1 said:

Tech which I used to rank up Shuri :)
    Chavez or bishop