**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The solution to WoW Abs Man

JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
edited February 21 in General Discussion
I know many people are struggling with this fight and thanks to a video by Unofficial Kabam Mike, he made a cheese video soloing abs man with Doom and I wanted to spread it out more. You can check out the video yourself or you can read what you have to do in this fight.

Recommendations: I recommend boosts for your doom being power boosts, special boosts, attack rating, boosts, and health boosts. It just depends on the rank of your doom
I also highly recommend Mystic dispersion for when you neutralize the unstoppable buffs you can get power faster.
I really recommend a relic because of the cycle that is used. You can use the relic for heavies during the cycle
I did the fight with a r3 doom boosted. But r4 and r5 would be perfect if you have him at that level

The fight:
DO NOT FULL COMBO HIM. You want to parry and heavy and keep doing that. This is where MD is important for more power. Keep using your heavies until his form is gone then you can start the combos. Build to sp3 and make sure he is at a sp2. We all know the doom cycle so it’s a little bit like that but you’re just doing sp1 and sp3. You can heavy him if you want, but it might be a little risky so i would wait until you have your relic ready then heavy. But do it fast before you lose the aura. Repeat until dead and once he’s almost dead you can use a sp2 if you’d like. And there you go. Abs man soloed

This is my result. Share yours please!

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,778 ★★★★★
    I'm not a "DOOM"sdayer so I used my R5 Void.

Did you want to see the results from using Dr Doom, or results from whoever we used?

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 938 ★★★★★
    edited February 21
    Just to be a little bit of a realist here. If you can reparry like MSD… Yeah, simple strategy.

I just blew through 14 tries with all the boosts since there is nothing else going on in the game… my failures ranged from having him special me in the middle of a heavy while I was retaliating with my own heavy…..To the more “fool proof” method of the striker… which worked fine until the striker whiffed and all the fun was over.

The fight is BS. There is no magic bullet - like every other solution to the fight if you aren’t super skilled: get compliant AI or get wrecked.