**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

AQ Raids Timeout K.O.

I had a question for the AQ Raids design team please :
Why is it that if I timeout on an AQ Raids fight (as in I last the full 3 minutes and don't die or hit the 12% damage cap) that my champion is then K.O.ed and I have to revive ?
That seems a little unfair and most importantly not in keeping with any other mode in the rest of the game, where a timeout loses you 50% of your remaining health, but you get to go back in at 50% health and do it all over again until you get knocked out.
Seems a rather potion-fiesta move to pull - I didn't actually lose any health, so why am I dead ?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,086 ★★★★★
    Because like in any aq u die now they dont want 1 person basically hitting cap then waiting on timeout its suppose to be a challenge and its suppose to be teamwork hence why u die
  • Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Bendy said:

Because like in any aq u die now they dont want 1 person basically hitting cap then waiting on timeout its suppose to be a challenge and its suppose to be teamwork hence why u die

A good point, they obviously don't want someone in essence soloing it by repeatedly going back in stealing the fight from everyone else.
    But I think they have already solved that problem with the instant special 3 / power gain on hitting the damage cap of 12%. So its impossible to dance around for a minute to timeout if you hit the 12%.
    If I'm building up charges for my friends, I feel its only fair I should be allowed to continue to do so until I actually die, rather than use resources when I all I did was what the fight asked me to do.
    Seems a rather petty move to K.O. you for just doing what the game asked - which is just keep fighting for 3 minutes.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,365 ★★★★★
    edited February 21

Bendy said:

A good point, they obviously don't want someone in essence soloing it by repeatedly going back in stealing the fight from everyone else.
    But I think they have already solved that problem with the instant special 3 / power gain on hitting the damage cap of 12%. So its impossible to dance around for a minute to timeout if you hit the 12%.
    If I'm building up charges for my friends, I feel its only fair I should be allowed to continue to do so until I actually die, rather than use resources when I all I did was what the fight asked me to do.
    Seems a rather petty move to K.O. you for just doing what the game asked - which is just keep fighting for 3 minutes.
    Well then you can do 10 procent and dance around though with not hard to do really so I for ones understanding why’s the timeout dead is a thing
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,086 ★★★★★
    edited February 21

Bendy said:

U could easily pause the game for the timeout when u know ur about to hit the damage cap so yes they wanted a way to prevent that by making timeouts kill u they did this for map 8 where if u time out u die because people would corvus time out