**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Worst bg matchup ive ever had

2»

Comments

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 881 ★★★

We not the same rank at all dont know where you lot are getting that :D are u blind

dont listen to them honestly speaking they realize its insanely unfair for a valiant v cav they just want to downplay your complaint im valiant and breeze to gc that guy 100% shoulndt be there this late in the season he's either really bad or farming weaker accounts
    You do realize that Charlie is the Cav account right? He's not pity posting about him being a way bigger account than his opponent. He's complaining because he feels it's unfair that as a Cav who progressed to Plat 1 in BGs, he shouldn't be subject to matching bigger accounts than his who also made it to Plat 1.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,313 ★★★★★

We not the same rank at all dont know where you lot are getting that :D are u blind

dont listen to them honestly speaking they realize its insanely unfair for a valiant v cav they just want to downplay your complaint im valiant and breeze to gc that guy 100% shoulndt be there this late in the season he's either really bad or farming weaker accounts
    Farming for 1k 6 star shards as valiant ???
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,690 ★★★★★

First of all im only cav i checked his account vailiant and over 4 mill in rating compared to my 1.6 mill rating :D

How are you still Cav with a 1.6M rating... Lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,606 ★★★★★
    Mrt9810 said:

They should just make a separate BG for people below 2M rating and the rewards stop at platinum level. This way these people stop complaining about it being unfair and they can face level match ups all day long.

They'd have to makena different store as well. Cav players don't need 7* or R4/5 mats or 7* rank up mats.

They should only get 6* shards and up to t5b/t2a.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

First of all im only cav i checked his account vailiant and over 4 mill in rating compared to my 1.6 mill rating :D

So he can whine.
  • Options

So he can whine.
    It does feel like he's doing it on purpose 🤣
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 131

Do you think its fair for that person that a Cav with 1.6 is in his same tier?

The valiant dude should be ashamed of being in platinum, not mad because there's a 1.6 m account in there
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,572 ★★★★★

The valiant dude should be ashamed of being in platinum, not mad because there's a 1.6 m account in there
    Many don't do BGs. It's probably the first time that valiant entered BG in this season.
  • Options

Yes we both in plat but we not the same rank so get that out your heads :|

Plat is the rank, you donut lol.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,606 ★★★★★

Just curious, what rank are you in Platinum?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,942 ★★★★★

I know a 22k Prestige Valiant that is is in Plat2 cause he doesn't like BGs and just plays 48hr objectives... His justification is that the rewards are terrible for his account... I doubt he is ashamed at all.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 881 ★★★

Then educate us oh great and complaining Charlie...
    What rank are you and what rank is your opponent in this match up if you are both in Plat 1? Surely an MCOC expert like yourself would be able/willing to answer this question.