**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

XP post Lvl 60

Since XP is irrelevant after lvl 60, I was looking to suggest that after a player achieves that level - all potential XP points should be converted to gold in addition to what you get for that path. For instance, if you were to normall get 1K XP for a fight, that XP you would have received would be added as gold and not lost in the ether somewhere. Any feedback is appreciated!

Comments

• Agreed
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    that would be amazing <3
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    @Kabam Doot since your online any comment on this?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    I am far from being Uncollected but would root for some additional items to be added in place of the discontinued XP for Summoners who are at level 60 plus on Uncollected status.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Solid suggestion for improved gold rewards on fights after lvl 60.
  • Richdane1Richdane1 Posts: 16
    That would be amazing
  • Obviously not a straight one to one convert but I mean any extra gold would be appreciated. Or instead of xp boosts after lvl 60 they become like 15 and 30 minute gold boosts.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    CatsAreFun wrote: »
    Obviously not a straight one to one convert but I mean any extra gold would be appreciated. Or instead of xp boosts after lvl 60 they become like 15 and 30 minute gold boosts.

wonderful we got very smart people on this thread (not me) i hope they do this
  • Preciate the feedback everyone. Hopefully something like this is in the works already but we will see. Here's to hoping this gets traction... Cheers!
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Yes!

Currently the most effective way to farm gold is to grind arena which for some people isn't a viable option as they often have tight personal schedules; school, jobs, social events etc. I agree it shouldn't be a 1:1 conversion rate since that would mean every lvl 60 would be swimming in gold (something like 1:2 or 1:3 would be optimal imo).

However, the implementation of this (great) idea would also likely see a reevaluation in Gold Crystals and their purpose since this would more or less render them obsolete for most Veteran players. Personally, I don't know any players who buy Gold Crystals en masse with their Units, including myself, (I can't comment on the popularity of these crystals since I don't have any hard evidence) but it is nonetheless still a feature of the game that would need investigation first if this proposal were to come through.