7* shards help

TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 96
Hey all.
I recently became TB. Today I did shooting stars completion for some 7* shards and pulled 5* Hyperion from the paragon crystal. I've been hunting him for so long. I also got a 6* juggs.

I need 3500 more 7* shards to open a new 7* crystal. What are some areas where I can get that amount?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    8.2 and 8.3. The rest of the sources are locked behind being Paragon
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    How many 7* champions do you have?

Some content or event quest, side quest, gets you 7* shards, duping 6* gets shards too.. maybe incursions.
  • JasonTheGrinderJasonTheGrinder Member Posts: 24
    Duping 6* is a stable way to acquire 7* shards if your 6* champions are plentiful enough.
  • TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 96
    psp742 said:

How many 7* champions do you have?

Some content or event quest, side quest, gets you 7* shards, duping 6* gets shards too.. maybe incursions.

I have 2 7*

Duping 6* is a stable way to acquire 7* shards if your 6* champions are plentiful enough.

Most of my 6* champs will be new

I'm still at 7.2😐
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    TheHerc said:

I'm still at 7.2😐
    Then it is a long journey buddy. I do not know this but are thronebreakers able to access the special quest meant for 7 star champs with gates

TheHerc said:

I'm still at 7.2😐
    Then it is a long journey buddy. I do not know this but are thronebreakers able to access the special quest meant for 7 star champs with gates
    You mean shooting stars? Yes I can do 2 out of 3 paths. Completing them will put me at just 1000 shards shy of forming a new crystal.
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    You can get some from incursions. I would focus on 6* rank ups and getting to Paragon. It's much for feasible to get a 6* to Rank 4 ascended.