Light attacks whiffing

DeNeDieDeNeDie Member Posts: 46
I don't know why, is it AI skipping frames or hitboxes are incorrect or something related with FPS, but light intercepting is to unreliable last time. I play this game more than 6 years and can call myself skilled player. You can call these examples skill issue, but i don't care, it is purely bugs for me.
https://youtu.be/HDCmLfp5i44?si=cLQycKjEAVgL-0oA

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    It’s not unreliable. I see the AI is perfectly doing light intercepts against you.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

It’s not unreliable. I see the AI is perfectly doing light intercepts against you.

No, he clearly got a light intercept in some of those fights but the animation seemed to cancel halfway through. I believe there was a lag spike or something. What device do you use, OP?
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★
    Game is too big and old. Last spike or dropped frames.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Works as intended. We should appreciate and thank Kabam for this fantastic AI.

Thanks @ kabam.
    We appreciate you for this fantastic AI
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Graves_3 said:

No, he clearly got a light intercept in some of those fights but the animation seemed to cancel halfway through. I believe there was a lag spike or something. What device do you use, OP?
    It was sarcasm!! Looks like it was not obvious.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    edited February 25
    It’s just RNG. Sometimes the AI dice come up with “it’s time to for you to get punched in the face… quit thinking your inputs matter, loser”
  • DeNeDieDeNeDie Member Posts: 46
    By the way, my device is Asus Rog Phone 7.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    It's crazy that you can no longer punish the AI specials if you're far away, AI will hit you with light attack almost 80% of times, I've faced this a LOT in past month or so.
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    That's not how you light intercept the safe way lol
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Been playing for 2 years and never had a single input issue. Apple ipad