**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The god of fear joins the contest next month, do u know what that calls for? new Psycho man synergy

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
So The Serpant enters mcoc next month along with The destroyer, at first I was hyped only for The destroyer but I've just discovered that this man called The serpant is the same one who caused Fear itself event, and more so-is the god of FEAR!
So his thing is fear, and he can consume it to make himself stronger.
Do you know who else have something to do with fear, and desperately needs a buff to his Fear mode, even if through synergy? (Just like what Mangog synergy does for Hate mode) you guessed it...Psycho man!
So these two gotta share a synergy called:
Fear themselves.
Idk what it'd do for Curl borson aka The serpant
But here is what I'd like for the synergy to grant Psycho man

Fear themselves
Psycho man:The control box is unable to rotate out of Fear mode and opponents are 10% more likely to use a special attack. whenever Psycho man prevents an abillity to trigger during the opponent's speical attack, due to his concussions-inflict an 20 seconds long power sting, max stacks 10. These power stings won't deal a burst of X dmg at the start of the opponent's speical attacks, instead, they will deal a burst of X energy damage EACH time an opponent's abillity fails during his speical attack, personal power stings refreshes when the fourth light attack lands a hit or it strikes into block

Hopefully we will see it in some way shape or form...

Comments

• Options
    Of course these will be based on Modified attack
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Man never fails to make everything about psychoman, lol.

Anyways, I think power stings seem to be more of a Science class ability, and provided the kind of damage it deals, It should be a new effect, Like a Sabatoge debuff exclusive to special attacks, Maybe call is special sabotage.
  • Options

I feel like a void synergy would be much more plausible

True, but it's much more likely for them to include Psycho man in a synergy of a whole new champion rather than go back and add a synergy in Psycho man's/Void's kit...
    Otherwise Man thing would be a great option too imo
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 742 ★★★

True, but it's much more likely for them to include Psycho man in a synergy of a whole new champion rather than go back and add a synergy in Psycho man's/Void's kit...
    I was saying the same thing actually. On second thought if it's a fear based synergy I think both psycho man and void could be a part of a 3 way synergy for Serpent.
  • Options

I was saying the same thing actually. On second thought if it's a fear based synergy I think both psycho man and void could be a part of a 3 way synergy for Serpent.
    Just throw Man thing in there too
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★
    He probably will have synergies with the Worthy and other fear based characters such as Psychoman. Mangog especially