**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

New Champs coming into the Game

I posted the destroyer last year February as a most wanted champ on the wishlist thread I wanted him in game for so long now and he finally going to be added. Thanks Kabam I’m really excited for him cuz he is OP he has a lot of abilities he should be a Beyond God tier champ hope he gets justice!!

Comments

• Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 259 ★★★
    Now we need Phil Coulson with that big laser gun based off the destroyers powers
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I posted the destroyer last year February as a most wanted champ on the wishlist thread I wanted him in game for so long now and he finally going to be added. Thanks Kabam I’m really excited for him cuz he is OP he has a lot of abilities he should be a Beyond God tier champ hope he gets justice!!

Sentry:
    “Yes”
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★

Now we need Phil Coulson with that big laser gun based off the destroyers powers

I think he's gonna have to steal it back from Fury