Which mystic to R2?

AecynAecyn Member Posts: 96

If these were your options, what would you rank up? I'm sitting on the catalysts to do it but I feel like my best options are all defenders. The game loves to give me mystic champs out of 7* crystals for some reason so I've ended up here... I know there are a lot of people that love wiccan but I haven't gotten on too well with him... I just find him to be too fragile. Chip damage really hurts him I find. Anyway. I'm curious on everyone's thoughts and maybe this'll help me find something about a champ that I missed and I can give them another shot.

Comments

• AecynAecyn Member Posts: 96
    Chavez is r3 and the rest are r1 to clarify.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I personally have Sasquatch as R2*, since he is good for both attack and defense, same with Dragon Man; probably most of the players will say either Wiccan or Diablo but I win a lot of times thanks to my options because people underestimate the damage they have as attackers
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Member Posts: 218
    Sasquatch easy
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    I dont think you can go wrong with anyone in that top row

Maw is a great defender, and a very underrated attacker (I have an R2)
    I also think Mangog is a pretty solid attacker

I personally plan on taking sassy up to R2 next, people usually think he will go on defense... but I love him as an attacker
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Probably sassy
    Sassy was my top option and then I duped maw with the raids rewards today so it threw me for a bit of a loop. I didn't realize that mangog could be a decent attacker as well though.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Sassy for both offense and defense (I have R2)

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Diablo
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    Love Diablo and I don’t even run suicides. He would be even better if I did.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 857 ★★★
    Sas
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★

I wish mine looked like yours! I’d go Sasquatch or Wiccan if I had them. I’m also trying to figure out who I would take to R2 since I have the materials but I feel like I should really wait.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Diablord
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    Your next pull will be juggs....so just wait and r2 him lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,092 ★★★★★
    Wiccan, He is super fun to play

Your next pull will be juggs....so just wait and r2 him lol

Haha, the way I've been pulling mystics, you might be right! I just pulled black cat from the calendar crystal so she's going up first. But after this thread I'm seeing a lot of love for sassy so I think that'll be my choice unless juggs comes up as you say! Haha.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Gotta say Sassy here. Or Maw. It's a coin flip for me between the 2.