Options

Nexus Offer is Not Nexus ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

13ยป

Comments

• Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 52 โ˜…

Must be nice. And paragons get the shaft again

Spending 6k units and getting something worse than advertised isn't really all that nice. Support was also primed, but they also seem to be no real help as they told me they couldn't do anything because I opened the crystal. Dunno what's going on lately, but these issues seem to be getting more prevalent imo.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,861 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5ra said:

Spending 6k units and getting something worse than advertised isn't really all that nice. Support was also primed, but they also seem to be no real help as they told me they couldn't do anything because I opened the crystal. Dunno what's going on lately, but these issues seem to be getting more prevalent imo.
    @5ra did you use any resources or do any quests with the champ after opening them?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

5ra said:

@5ra did you use any resources or do any quests with the champ after opening them?
    No I haven't used him, leveled anyone with iso, or open a titan. None of the resources I got from opening the crystal have been used.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,861 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5ra said:

Polygon said:

5ra said:

No I haven't used him, leveled anyone with iso, or open a titan. None of the resources I got from opening the crystal have been used.
    I see. Might have to just accept it then or see if theres any updates from Kabam folks on it
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 148 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited March 1

How do you have 40 mythic crystals if they haven't been out that long
  • Options

Yea looks like I've got no avenues left. I'm pretty surprised considering support was "primed". Does anyone have any other ideas? I'd be very appreciative, but I can't think of anything. @Kabam Jax I know you said you're not a 1:1 but I'm hopeful you can look into this as it's really shady behavior imo.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5ra said:

Yea looks like I've got no avenues left. I'm pretty surprised considering support was "primed". Does anyone have any other ideas? I'd be very appreciative, but I can't think of anything. @Kabam Jax I know you said you're not a 1:1 but I'm hopeful you can look into this as it's really shady behavior imo.

Did you show them the info on here from that other player who got it reversed after opening it? Maybe they can share their communications from support on it and you can attach it to a new ticket.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,267 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

How do you have 40 mythic crystals if they haven't been out that long
    Because valatin offers offered like 100 of them
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

5ra said:

Did you show them the info on here from that other player who got it reversed after opening it? Maybe they can share their communications from support on it and you can attach it to a new ticket.
    I did. Along with @Kabam Miike & "Kabams Jax" posts in this thread. I also linked this thread. I guess everyone should be aware of this for future offers. Even if it's Kabam's error don't expect to get what you paid for.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5ra said:

Crine60 said:

5ra said:

I did. Along with @Kabam Miike & "Kabams Jax" posts in this thread. I also linked this thread. I guess everyone should be aware of this for future offers. Even if it's Kabam's error don't expect to get what you paid for.
    I mean, why would you even open it knowing it is not what you wanted/expected, and expect for a refund after?

If I receive a package that says its an Iphone 14 instead of an Iphone 15, I dont open, I ask for a refund so they take the order back and give me either my money or the product I was supposed to get
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

5ra said:

Crine60 said:

5ra said:

I mean, why would you even open it knowing it is not what you wanted/expected, and expect for a refund after?

If I receive a package that says its an Iphone 14 instead of an Iphone 15, I dont open, I ask for a refund so they take the order back and give me either my money or the product I was supposed to get
    I read the offer which said it was a class nexus. I didn't purchase it right away but got it before the offer left. I was expecting a class nexus and it was just a class crystal. Dunno how that's on me considering the mail sent stated it was a class nexus.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You see on both the selector and your Crystal tab that it is not a Nexus, why would you open it?

Thats not on you, thats why you have the refund avaible, but its on you openining it
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

You see on both the selector and your Crystal tab that it is not a Nexus, why would you open it?

Thats not on you, thats why you have the refund avaible, but its on you openining it

It's because I read the mail stating it was a class nexus and didn't think about it before opening. I just chose cosmic and opened. I suppose I expected a class nexus and didn't think about it after. Also if you scroll up people have had the items taken back and 6k units returned. It seems there's a few errors and me not rechecking could definitely be one. Realistically though it was advertised as a class nexus and that's what I said expected.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    If it helps... my ticket was #575504 for reverseing
    Jefechuta said:

As I mentioned above / happened to me too... and I opened mine... and they still refunded me. Yes they took back everything down to the iso from the dupe I got... but its doable.

I suggest a second ticket... maybe when you first put in the ticket the general instructions weren't clear to all support reps.
  • Options

If it helps... my ticket was #575504 for reverseing

Jefechuta said:

As I mentioned above / happened to me too... and I opened mine... and they still refunded me. Yes they took back everything down to the iso from the dupe I got... but its doable.

I suggest a second ticket... maybe when you first put in the ticket the general instructions weren't clear to all support reps.
    There's been 3 different customer service reps responding to my support ticket all basically saying the crystal was used so they're not gonna do anything. I don't think another ticket will help but I may have to try that. Feels like I'm wasting my whole day on this.