**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Magic Heist

2»

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Yeah don't listen to commentors that are downright negative, entitled and snippy.

But I don't think "try to do better" should be in quotes lol considering we should always try to do better.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★

Yeah don't listen to commentors that are downright negative, entitled and snippy.

But I don't think "try to do better" should be in quotes lol considering we should always try to do better.

That was a run-on from "disgrace". Not a snub at doing better.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 415 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

The objective tab disappearing after finishing the objectives was intentional. However, the team has decided to shuffle things around so the tab remains, even without active objectives, to avoid further confusion.

They are looking into why someone may have not received the objectives at all.

It's also worth pointing out, that the forums don't exist for a guaranteed one-to-one conversation. That's what customer support is. The community team likes to be involved in conversations where we're able, but there are a lot of things going on. I'm sorry you feel we are a "disgrace" we'll "try to do better"

Maybe you could help me out as the ticket I created concerning my issue was completely ignored by your support team. I never even got a reply.

Last week when you started the magic heist arena in the game and gave us the daily objectives that give us the magic heist rewards I couldn't complete any of the daily objectives because the game wasn't registering anything I was doing. I went into the arena & I did two rounds using my seven Stars and completed zero objectives. Every time I went back into the arena it was like I never had ever entered it yet my champions weren't usable and I had to wait to use them again. It didn't work all last week. No matter what I did in regards to the arena I could not complete the solo objectives and I couldn't earn points in the arena. Then yesterday on Wednesday all of a sudden it started working for me however I missed out on the entire first week of objectives because of this bug & I won't receive all of the rewards because of this.

Can I please have my objectives back, the ones I never got a chance to complete because the game wasn't registering my rounds in the magic heist arena? I've asked dozens of times and this is the second time I've asked on this forum. A couple days ago I was sure somebody would help me but now I really don't know. The only thing I do know is that none of this is sitting well with me. You offered me along with the rest of the community rewards that I could not earn due to a glitch on your side yet the rest of the community is having no problems as far as I'm aware. I had dozens of people helping me try to figure out what was going on. I uninstalled the game I reinstalled the game I logged out of my account I re-logged into my account I restarted my phone I tried a different device and nothing worked.

What are my options? Can you at least direct me what to do other than opening a ticket because I've already done that and no one replied. Please help me, please.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,625 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

The objective tab disappearing after finishing the objectives was intentional. However, the team has decided to shuffle things around so the tab remains, even without active objectives, to avoid further confusion.

They are looking into why someone may have not received the objectives at all.

It's also worth pointing out, that the forums don't exist for a guaranteed one-to-one conversation. That's what customer support is. The community team likes to be involved in conversations where we're able, but there are a lot of things going on. I'm sorry you feel we are a "disgrace" we'll "try to do better"

Maybe you could help me out as the ticket I created concerning my issue was completely ignored by your support team. I never even got a reply.

Last week when you started the magic heist arena in the game and gave us the daily objectives that give us the magic heist rewards I couldn't complete any of the daily objectives because the game wasn't registering anything I was doing. I went into the arena & I did two rounds using my seven Stars and completed zero objectives. Every time I went back into the arena it was like I never had ever entered it yet my champions weren't usable and I had to wait to use them again. It didn't work all last week. No matter what I did in regards to the arena I could not complete the solo objectives and I couldn't earn points in the arena. Then yesterday on Wednesday all of a sudden it started working for me however I missed out on the entire first week of objectives because of this bug & I won't receive all of the rewards because of this.

Can I please have my objectives back, the ones I never got a chance to complete because the game wasn't registering my rounds in the magic heist arena? I've asked dozens of times and this is the second time I've asked on this forum. A couple days ago I was sure somebody would help me but now I really don't know. The only thing I do know is that none of this is sitting well with me. You offered me along with the rest of the community rewards that I could not earn due to a glitch on your side yet the rest of the community is having no problems as far as I'm aware. I had dozens of people helping me try to figure out what was going on. I uninstalled the game I reinstalled the game I logged out of my account I re-logged into my account I restarted my phone I tried a different device and nothing worked.

What are my options? Can you at least direct me what to do other than opening a ticket because I've already done that and no one replied. Please help me, please.
    @Kabam Jax