Options

Winter of Woe Robot Point not received

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 506 ★★★
I did the abs man fight with Hulk for the completion point, gamma point and robot grace point, and beat nebula with Angela and CGR for completion, metal god and burst medium point.

I only have 5 pts instead of 6 however, I can only guess that the robot point has not been paid out, does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
    Data analysis is still on for those points to go out
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★

I did the abs man fight with Hulk for the completion point, gamma point and robot grace point, and beat nebula with Angela and CGR for completion, metal god and burst medium point.

I only have 5 pts instead of 6 however, I can only guess that the robot point has not been paid out, does anyone else have this problem?

Dear God. You're not a newb, you've been on the forums, and you missed the giant banner at the top? Or read the other threads?
  • Options

Dear God. You're not a newb, you've been on the forums, and you missed the giant banner at the top? Or read the other threads?
    I see it now, thanks King, i should have gone to Specsavers
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 473 ★★★

• Options
    Wong_99 said:

I saw that already, as my comment above clearly states, thanks though.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 473 ★★★

Wong_99 said:

Did you look at the fact that the comments were sent within a minute of each each other, so maybe I didn’t see yours?
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Did you look at the fact that the comments were sent within a minute of each each other, so maybe I didn’t see yours?
    All good mate, cheers
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    It was supposed to be 1 grace/extra point but people are getting 3 extra points as per kt1 youtube video, some people got nothing
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,166 ★★★★★
    Wasy1 said:

It was supposed to be 1 grace/extra point but people are getting 3 extra points as per kt1 youtube video, some people got nothing

Some paragons lost 3 points when the solo event was removed and replaced with a different one. Others had 2 points. Not sure what KT is saying or doesn’t understand.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 536 ★★★

Wasy1 said:

Some paragons lost 3 points when the solo event was removed and replaced with a different one. Others had 2 points. Not sure what KT is saying or doesn’t understand.
    There are some people on 11 points... that's clearly not right.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,166 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Wasy1 said:

In that case… yep, something went wrong with the data and sending of items.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,592 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Wasy1 said:

Asked this in another thread: can you provide a screenshot?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    My friend on alliance got 3 points more and I got nothing
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,699 ★★★★★
    edited February 29

Alliance member was at 8 till he got a message

Edit this is mine and havent received any mail with points attached

• Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited February 29
    DrZola said:

Corkscrew said:

Wasy1 said:

Asked this in another thread: can you provide a screenshot?

Dr. Zola
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuOVHYUXHks&t=618s

Unless you're saying he's lying or his chat is lying. However, I don't see the incentive for anyone to lie about having more points than they should.

And clearly, he's not mistaken in understanding what is being communicated to him.

I've linked to the time stamp, but after posting realized that the HTML encoding wipes it out. So go to 618 seconds into the video.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,265 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Well Kabam need to have a big explain to do now
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,699 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Bendy said:

For sure as people shouldnt be at 10 or 11 max points is 8 until the extra point from abs comes in it should be 9 but this is a serious gain due to the final gauntlet they can skip objectives
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,265 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Gamer said:

Bendy said:

For sure as people shouldnt be at 10 or 11 max points is 8 until the extra point from abs comes in it should be 9 but this is a serious gain due to the final gauntlet they can skip objectives
    It hard for to not se why there ain’t acknowledge anything about this bug bug bug
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,173 ★★★★★
    They acknowledged the extra points as a hiccup in their system, but it almost looks like they're just going to let it stay that way for the people who have more than 8 points as of today, which I'm jealous of. Would love to be able to skip 3 more objectives long term for nothing (lots of resources, energy and time saved)
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,319 ★★★

I see it now, thanks King, i should have gone to Specsavers

I see you changed from Masteries to Wow points