Options

Incursion Dust

Any suggestions on fighting dust in sector 6 incursions?

She has been one of the most annoying champs I’ve fought thus far. I’ve tried incinerate champs and no luck.

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 817 ★★★★★
    Herc -> revives -> win

I tried the incinerate on the final hit of a combo - didn’t help. At a certain level, the incidental damage alone screws up even good counters

One of the runs before I plowed through to zone 25 had dust with fisticuffs. I just quit out.
  • Options
    Sajadala_GeezySajadala_Geezy Posts: 47

Herc -> revives -> win

I tried the incinerate on the final hit of a combo - didn’t help. At a certain level, the incidental damage alone screws up even good counters

One of the runs before I plowed through to zone 25 had dust with fisticuffs. I just quit out.

I’ve got maxed and ascended 6* Hulkling with buff cornucopia and Odin and galan prefights but she is still destroying me lol that sand gets me every time

I’ve been trying to get 6* Herc for months! Using all my shards on the tech/cosmic dual crystal.. even getting the $5 cosmic nexus every once in a while.. Kabam! Help a brotha out 😂
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 817 ★★★★★

Herc -> revives -> win

I’ve got maxed and ascended 6* Hulkling with buff cornucopia and Odin and galan prefights but she is still destroying me lol that sand gets me every time

I’ve been trying to get 6* Herc for months! Using all my shards on the tech/cosmic dual crystal.. even getting the $5 cosmic nexus every once in a while.. Kabam! Help a brotha out 😂
    Sorry my friend - yeah, it’s the immortality window that lets you bypass all that damage.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 53
    One hack that helps is the physical resistance.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 666 ★★★
    Obviously depends on the nodes, but I found sunspot worked well, in addition to the "Herc it" strat
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Hulk stun-chain works well…
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 201
    edited March 1
    Draining degeneration hack + Viv vision..this combo actually can get u through most the entire sector
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Being as lucky as I was and getting her only twice on early Zones and getting iron Whatever it is called on the rest of the run.