**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

3 done, 3 left... necropolis

CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
Hi all,
Just finished my 3rd run in necro, I've done the 3 top paths.
My team was kate r5A sig200,chavez just for sinergy, jugg and wong both unduped 7* r2, and a jolly depending on the path (7* r1 odin, 6* r4 shuri, 6* r4 NF)

Any suggestion/indication for bottom paths as kate user?
Don't really know if kate and wong can take all 3 paths, sure I need somebody for SC, spidey2099, galan
I could r5 one champs rn with necro rankup gem (aegon, doom, and I'm trying the luck with next featured....saved a bit 6* shards....)
More over, I have a 7* r1 HB

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Kate handled the red goblin, elsa path very well. But she sucks against knull, maybe wong works there? But kate is best option for red goblin path, better than Aegon as she shuts down the power detonation.
    Hulkbuster might works for SC,
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    I stronglg recommend using Aegon for the bottom paths, I know @Emilia90 used Kate for a lot of them though on those paths
  • Options

Kate handled the red goblin, elsa path very well. But she sucks against knull, maybe wong works there? But kate is best option for red goblin path, better than Aegon as she shuts down the power detonation.
    Hulkbuster might works for SC,

Great! So probably I can do path 5 with my actual roaster.... probably will be the next path for me... 6 and 4 seems the most difficult
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    Hi, I used Kate for path 4 and 5. She works super well for most of it, but I also brought Guilly 2099 for the ride and she put in a ton of work too. The only path I’d greatly recommend Aegon for is the reverse controls with the untouchable (combining those 2 makes it easier imo). For Galan you’ll want someone like Wiccan or brute force with Aegon. Kate won’t work well there at all. You can also brute force SC but Hulkbuster or Guilly is who you’d want

I can’t stress how good the duo of Kate and Guilly is. Guilly can solo Jubilee, ibom, Diablo, sc, kraven, Kitty, and help greatly on a bunch of other fights. Anything she can’t do, Kate handles super well
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Hi, I used Kate for path 4 and 5. She works super well for most of it, but I also brought Guilly 2099 for the ride and she put in a ton of work too. The only path I’d greatly recommend Aegon for is the reverse controls with the untouchable (combining those 2 makes it easier imo). For Galan you’ll want someone like Wiccan or brute force with Aegon. Kate won’t work well there at all. You can also brute force SC but Hulkbuster or Guilly is who you’d want

I can’t stress how good the duo of Kate and Guilly is. Guilly can solo Jubilee, ibom, Diablo, sc, kraven, Kitty, and help greatly on a bunch of other fights. Anything she can’t do, Kate handles super well

I assume you're talking of 7* guilly, I only have her 6* r3 rn, could r4 her but I don't think she may be enough.... I definitely have to find an alternative, sure HB can substitute her against most of the fight you mentioned
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

I stronglg recommend using Aegon for the bottom paths, I know @Emilia90 used Kate for a lot of them though on those paths

I second this. Kate was my MVP for left 3 paths but aegon dominated the bottom