**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Which 6* Tech To Prioritise

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
I'm finding that I need to prioritise a Tech advancement - I was hanging out to pull Ghost because I loved using her in the 5* days (even as an ascended 5* her damage is really starting to lack) but after 3 Tech Nexus crystals in a row failed to offer her up I need to focus elsewhere, but I'm a bit stumped for who to priotise because I don't really know how to use any of them and/or what specialty they offer that I'm lacking. I've tried watching some videos but having a hard time putting it into practice.

I've got no 7* Techs at all. I've got Warlock as my only R4, then a bunch of R3s whom I pretty much entirely took up due to Tier Lists etc, then a couple of older R2s and a bunch at R1.

For Context I'm Paragon, have done a Completion run of everything in Story including 8.3 and am working through exploring Act 8 in anticipation of 8.4 releasing - this rank-up could be useful for 8.3.5's Bishop boss. I've also done a single run of Necropolis but am not expecting to do it again any time soon so I'm counting on Act 8's exploration giving what I need to become Valiant. I mostly just do general content, low-pressure AW, but am looking to dip my toes back into Battlegrounds now that my roster's had a real shake-up.

What I would really appreciate, please, is not only recommendations for which of these champs I should be looking to prioritise, but also why and where they're most useful - like they're great for the Tech chapter in EQ, or they're amazing through Acts 7 and 8 to explore. I know Shuri is one of the champs for Necropolis, but is it worth investing all the resources into a 6* for that? I'm finding it all a bit of information overload now so getting some direct advice would be really helpful - thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    Ultron or Nimrod
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Nimrod and FAM are probably your best bets.

Personally, I rank 5ed and ascended my 6 star shuri to do necro and she was really good for some of the fights like attuma, namor, psychoman etc. I pulled her as a 7 star a couple of months later but I don't regret it as you can't assume you will get her as a 7 star as the only selector available is for necro exploration sadly.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    If you are thinking of getting into BGs, Fantman is great for an additional investment. Aside from that I’d say Nimrod or Shuri.

I did Necropolis exploration with an R4 Shuri since I hadn’t managed to pull her as a 7*, and she did great.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    FAM is good for all areas in the game.nimrod does whatever he does at r3.

FAM is really safe option cuz you can get a entire combo even against a boss or something still survive, shrug off, heal back and stun the opponent. This may seem unbelievably but whenever i struggle to find a opening for attack while using fam, and opponent don't have a special attack loaded, I just stop blocking and take few hits on the face, then the opponent is probably stunned and I start to attack back. Not many champs in this game can do this.