Options

Deep Dive: The Destroyer

2»

Comments

• Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 207 ★★
    altavista said:

EdisonLaw said:

So they are using the “destroy buff” mechanic to get around nullify immunity?

I feel like Kabam is getting a little too precious with their programming now. We’ve barely seen the maturation of Neutralize (and Neutralize immune), and now they are already introducing some non-nullify buff removal and rubble replacement mechanic. There will probably be some weird unforeseen interaction that will spring out of this.
    Venompool has had non nullify buff removal for years, so has claire
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,339 ★★★★

What is the name of the node where you need 3 buffs to deal damage? This guy will be a hell on that node

Buffed up
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 576 ★★★

Bro he is poison immune...Why? I need to use ibom!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a magically animated chunck of metal, why would you think poison would work on him?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,339 ★★★★
    edited March 6
    Crcrcrc said:

That instant rupture from the sig is gonna make him totally impossible to fight considering the rest of his kit.

Actually you will only take rupture damage if you have buffs. So use someone who doesn't generate a ton of buffs, or someone who can bypass Thorns such as Omega Red, Gambit or Namor at max sig. Absorbing Man counters rupture if he's in uru form
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 881 ★★★★
    edited March 6

Bro he is poison immune...Why? I need to use ibom!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycle sp3 no one's immune to acid burn( that is if you can survive that long against him)