**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So... no more Vanquishing Blow Events???

I apologize if this is old news to some but it is News to me!

Personally I truly enjoyed this daily event and believe it made me a better player!

It also made me more aware of the capabilities of each Champion as well!

It's certainly possible that an alternative "daily event" will replace the Vanquishing Blow Event (likely even) but I just want to say how much I enjoyed this Major Addition to this game!!!

Thoughts?

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    They sent an ingame mail last week saying the one that just ended was the last one.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I liked it, but I'm glad it's over. It got old, and the more I did it, the more it felt like a chore instead of fun.

I'd like to see it come back, but not as a 24 hour event. Make it a crystal. You open the crystal whenever you want, then you get one hour to do a specific VB. That way we could do it for short bursts to get a bonus, but we wouldn't be grinding it all day, every day.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I like the idea of just running it once in a while. like hero usage and what not. But having to charge up my special 3 felt like a chore when i could have easily killed the opponent without it.
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    I personally didn't like it at all. Better to just keep hero use. Hero use is the same thing expect don't tell me how to end a fight Arena already a grind don't need to add more to it.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    Not keen on hero use, myself: hero use makes a fight relatively easy, but weak champ use creates a challenge.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Morosoph wrote: »
    Not keen on hero use, myself: hero use makes a fight relatively easy, but weak champ use creates a challenge.

I agree. I can see why Hero Use exists; but I'd love an equivalent sometimes where you get rewards for using weaker champions - extra points for fighting with champs at a lower tier than their opponent, at class disadvantage, etc.

We'd finally have a reason to use our 2* champs again, where Hero Use actively punishes us for doing so. And it could make exploring Beginner and Normal mode less of a boring autofight trawl.

Fighting at a disadvantage might also lead to a bit of healing/revive use too, so could suit Kabam, too.