Options

Updating screen frozen and Google error.

fantombeastrayfantombeastray Posts: 17
edited March 5 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game is so fun I am playing it since its release but after todays update ( Version 43.1.0 Updated on Mar 1, 2024 ) now before going to each fight or screen there is annoying updating screen which is sometimes 40% of times stuck endlessly and I have to download 3 to 15 MB every time which also drain my daily data package which is not good because the game is itself of almost 2 GB and even then I have to download extra every time I have to fight?. this happened after today update which is very very annoying like each and every screen is downloading 10+ MB and mostly getting error like Google not able to download and I have to restart the game, fix it Kabam or give us any option like download addition data so whenever I have WIFI connection I will download all the necessary data so that I don't get interrupted while paying because its get 5 to 10 minutes to download for 1 fight.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 5
    @Kabam Miike Now I am not able to equip new or change existing relic because every time I try to open relic champion page from champions page or try to quip relic from Equip Relic button from champions page, I am getting stuck on Updating page, everytime

Also I have tried restarting game a lot but no luck.
  • Options
    edited April 12
    as I thought community does not care about your post unless you are content creator or have some reputation on social media

I have been playing this game since its release but now I think its time to delete this game because every 2nd or 3rd fight the game if froze on updating screen then I have to restart it

but I know that @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra will not even see this post as I am not a youtuber or money spenders like others so, good by It was been really good game before this few updates and btw I am almost little there to getting valiant title but I don't think that will happen ever so
    Thank you for great game ( Not the latest 3 update off course ).