**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Celebrate women's day with 6* magik and quake?

JK_47JK_47 Posts: 224 ★★
What better time to launch them into 6* pool

Celebrate women's day with 6* magik and quake? 91 votes

Hell yeah
58%
Talha305RajaAzKicker316CropDusterGarloLegendboy2411Pandingo228Sagacious0wljohnlaw3742TheninDromar_13captain_rogersRebarkGodslayer_1Annihilator13_ArbenBishaHeroesforhire18_Aomine_Daiki10KazoraxRenaxqq 53 votes
No Way
41%
Kabam MiikeyossCat_MurdockPwf57Garlando001Rayven5220Playboy22567KyrinMcHZeezoospeixemacacoVbnmeEwell65SSS69MR_61088Drummerboips3DarkPhoenix369Trek26ChiefGoatElwindSceptilemaniac2CyrillFromTula 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Quake, I understand. But there is genuinely no good reason I can think of not to introduce Magik as a 6 star. Her damage is decent but nowhere near gamebreaking, and her power control is great but she won't work in many matchups like debuff or stun immune + evade, power lock 1, immune to power manipulation etc, and more and more champs counter her too.

I'm going to quadruple down on my stance that their proposed quake nerf (that could just be for 6* and above rarities) wasn't even bad on paper and I wish we could have at least tested it out instead of them just scrapping it.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

Quake, I understand. But there is genuinely no good reason I can think of not to introduce Magik as a 6 star. Her damage is decent but nowhere near gamebreaking, and her power control is great but she won't work in many matchups like debuff or stun immune + evade, power lock 1, immune to power manipulation etc, and more and more champs counter her too.

I'm going to quadruple down on my stance that their proposed quake nerf (that could just be for 6* and above rarities) wasn't even bad on paper and I wish we could have at least tested it out instead of them just scrapping it.
    Can you link me the proposed changes bro? Would like to read them
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 349 ★★★
    Hell yeah
    JK_47 said:

What better time to launch them into 6* pool

Get magikt
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 102
    No Way
    ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

The quake mains have already sent a pipe bomb to your door.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah
    Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

I think op is talking about a kabam mike's comment in forum/livestream.
    He said quake is originally intended to apply physical vulnerability instead of concussion, which will give her more damage but no utility.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 210 ★★
    No Way
    I doubt it but it would be cool if they suddenly showed up. Magik especially makes sense given that she's a buffed champ by this event.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 743 ★★★
    Hell yeah
    Idk. I get how quake is broken. As magik and sw were my first two fave champs in game and first 4 star featured pulls I'm biased af. I still remember sitting in my booth at work trying to pull magik when she released. That was the slippery slope to my addiction. So I'd love to have a viable magik. Quake still has viability since her mechanic is so broken but there just isn't any point to using a 5* magik. The chip damage alone destroys her. And frankly there are now better power control champs in tech alone. So a slight rebalance would be all magik needs. Imo.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 743 ★★★
    Hell yeah
    Theoretically (Not that I want to see a hulk nerf) his L1 is as broken as her L2. And he's a 7* so if you take into account all of the power burn immune options and splash in some power lock immunity on science champs it just seems like she'd be viable as a rework.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Hell yeah

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

He said quake is originally intended to apply physical vulnerability instead of concussion, which will give her more damage but no utility.
    They should just release 6* Quake and see what happens. Just HOW broken could she be? A 5 star ascended Quake doesn't exactly work miracles, so I don't see how a 6* would break the game.

Compare a 5 star Herc with a 5 star Quake, and I'm pretty sure most people would say that herc is still more OP.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    edited March 6

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

No Miike said it on the forums. Trying to find either my screenshot of it or the thread in which it was said. But there's so many 6* quake and magik threads it might as well be lost to history at this point.

Edit: Nvm the archives did not fail
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 697 ★★★
    Bro thinks he is slick with this one 💀💀
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,169 ★★★★
    No Way
    No to quake unless she gets an overhaul, maybe to magik since she isn’t that OP