**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

7* Deathless guil sword selector in store

Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
Hey everyone,

Do we know if the guil sword selector for 5k units in store will be available for unlimited time ? Im missing a piece for guil and still haven’t done the guil carina challange for act 8, I currently have all pieces for king groot but i dont wanna buy the piece now and find out that in future deathless i cant get all the pieces.
So will kabam take down the sword selector in store or will we be able to buy the pieces in a few months when the last deathless is released.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 177 ★★
    Bron1 said:

Hey everyone,

Do we know if the guil sword selector for 5k units in store will be available for unlimited time ? Im missing a piece for guil and still haven’t done the guil carina challange for act 8, I currently have all pieces for king groot but i dont wanna buy the piece now and find out that in future deathless i cant get all the pieces.
    So will kabam take down the sword selector in store or will we be able to buy the pieces in a few months when the last deathless is released.

Thank you

I'm guessing it will exist at least until we get Deathless Thanos, which is theoretically early to mid 2025.
  • Options

Bron1 said:

Hey everyone,

Thank you

I'm guessing it will exist at least until we get Deathless Thanos, which is theoretically early to mid 2025.
    Thank you for your response, yea that would be my guess too but did kabam address this at any point ?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited March 6
    There's no timer on it, so I guess it's permanent?
  • Options

There's no timer on it, so I guess it's permanent?

Makes sense but was hoping for more confirmed take
  • Options
    1 more try