**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My Wow hulkling solo mercenary and almost solo dimensional beingπŸ˜…

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How did you done the Abs? I struggled a lot and used lots of revives and restarted the fights many times.

CGR is probably the perfect fit for DB
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 β˜…β˜…

How did you done the Abs? I struggled a lot and used lots of revives and restarted the fights many times.

CGR is probably the perfect fit for DB

Abs was easy got hit into his block after you refine your form
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Opandemonio Get to black uru refined form and hit hulkling block with basic attack. Invade allows you to deal tons of damage. My r3 abs man can deal 1% to 3% damage on each hit into block. Spam sp1 to break protection
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Opandemonio Get to black uru refined form and hit hulkling block with basic attack. Invade allows you to deal tons of damage. My r3 abs man can deal 1% to 3% damage on each hit into block. Spam sp1 to break protection

I did use Abs, but sometimes he would do damage through block, and sometimes it wouldn't work, don't know what I was doing wrong
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I did use Abs, but sometimes he would do damage through block, and sometimes it wouldn't work, don't know what I was doing wrong
    Maybe you're not turning off protection.

If you are in black uru form - refined, and he don't have protection, keep hitting him. If you crit through block, you deal huge damage. Even when you don't crit, you deal decent damage. He is more safe and faster than other mercs, even massacre.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,106 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quicksilver is also great for Avenger objectives, so many blocked hits so much power πŸ’€
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 β˜…β˜…

Try going for sp3 with him first. That refines your form and gives you increased crit rate. Use sp1 to get rid of the protection when needed, as well as using MLM combos to put your vulnerabilities up. Then it's just hit into his block and watch him melt.