**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Rankup Guidance Please

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★
I so often struggle to figure out who to rank up - sometimes it's really clear cut but other times...

I've just explored 8.3 and so got a couple of rank up gems from it - a Science 4->5 and a previously gained Cosmic 3->4. Given I'm also at a point of getting 7* champs somewhat frequently, that's also influencing my decisions somewhat.

So - who would be the best Science champ to R5 of this lot, or should I wait for Scorpion? Torch is currently my only Science R4, Titania and Hulk are good but is it worth waiting to see if I can pull them as 7* champs? iBom and Cassie are other good options, maybe?

And then a Cosmic to R4 - I have Hercules maxed already, and Angela is my only other R4. As 7* I have Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Vox, Roblin, and Terrax, none awakened. So would would be best to go up to R4? Knull? CGR? Corvus?

Finally I also have a generic R4 Gem, I could use it for one of this lot (maybe one of the science ones to R4 them first as they're all R3 or down) or I could take up someone like America Chavez for the current Winter of Woe (again, she's available as a 7* but don't have her). Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    ArocPart2ArocPart2 Posts: 16
    If ur really trying to avoid investing on potential 7*s I think your best options are CGR, Hulkling, and Cassie in no particular order.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Considering 7-stars - it’s quite clear for me: Torch & CGR
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,160 ★★★★★
    Human torch and hulkling/cgr