**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergy that disrupts immunities.

I think we need to see synergy where if you have ________ champion on your team, your opponents immunities have an x% chance to be nullified at the start of a match. For example, if it procs, Iceman can then bleed and be poisoned, etc.

For robots, they would get an oil leak instead of bleed and a virus instead of poison.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 333
    @Grimmbear... Not sure what is confusing to you? Maybe you should take some English lessons.... Or have a brain transplant.
    There are plenty of champions with the power to disrupt ability accuracy. There are also champions that can nullify buffs. My suggestion is to have a champion (or a synergy ability) that can make a bleed immune champion bleed (meaning their immunity is not valid for that fight) or take any immunity in the game and be able to disrupt it. It's not rocket science. Not very difficult to understand... If you don't like the idea, that's fine, but I'm not sure how else to explain it.... I thought i dumbed it down as much as I could, but didn't prepare for the fact that there are even dumber people....
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    How would you make someone with no blood bleed. How would someone with the ability to not be poisoned lose it? Your idea is **** and so are you.
    Most bleed immune champions have blood @Grimmbear. I believe it's just robots that don't have blood, and like I said, they could have an oil leak in place of bleed. As for other immunities, they are based off of an ability/power that champion has.

It's not crazy to think kabam could have a synergy or champion that renders those powers to have 0 effectiveness. Similar to how guillotine can reverse healing, or mystic champions can nullify buffs.

I know this is a stretch for your tiny brain (if one in fact, exists.) but this is a solid idea, and could easily be implemented and bring a new element to the game. Have any constructive feedback? Or are you limited to the IQ of dog ****?
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    To be honest I doubt they'd do something like this their immunities cab be really confusing sometimes e.g. dormammu and ghost rider can be incinerated yet iceman is immune and in my mind heat melts ice.. xD but I would like to see a champ is specifically hurt more by a DoT debuff like groot (being wood) gets hurt more by an incinerate, that could be pretty cool!
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    It's an idea and can be discussed and debated further.
    But if you want to have a healthy discussion, you need to improve your attitude towards people who criticize you.
    Fair enough, @imnoone, just is more than a little annoying when the first comment is by a guy like that. I don't mind when people disagree, but to write it off and say it's stupid isn't constructive. Especially when the reason they think it's stupid is just because they don't understand it.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Which bleed immune champ has blood?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Which bleed immune champ has blood?

That's what I'm wondering lmao, this confused the hell outta me. :D
    OP do you mean a synergy that interferes with like resistances? Because if they're immune to something like bleed and they don't have blood, they shouldn't bleed lol.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Luke Cage has blood; he just has 'unbreakable skin'.

The problem with applying real life logic to this game is that it will ruin the game entirely. Logically, Rocket Raccoon shouldn't even be able to touch Hulk as realistically, he'd get pulverised in an instant. We are talking about a game where Iceman himself is not immune to his own Coldsnap and Electro is not immune to his own static shock etc etc.

To put it simply, logic has no place whatsoever in this game; the Devs are the logic, they dictate what is, what should be and what will be in this game. This way, Rocket Raccoon stands to have an equal chance at fighting the Hulk while logically, it should be literally impossible.

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yea, the tone of grimm bears comments may not have been the best but his main point stands. Ghostrider, iceman, dormammu, king groot, robots, groot, colossus etc can't just suddenly start bleeding. Most bleed immune champs have no blood at all, the only one I can think of being luke cage so they can't suddenly have blood from nowhere. How would a champion that is physiologically immune to poison suddenly change to be able to be poisoned. Ability accuracy reduction actually makes sense because a heroes' abilities can naturally be bypassed or countered while poison immunity and bleed immunity isn't an ability and rather a biological factor that can't simply be bypassed.