**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Relics

DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 429 ★★★★
edited March 7 in General Discussion
Apologies if I missed a timeline somewhere but has there been any indication on when we might see new relics? I know they were on hiatus but seems like that’s been a while now.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    As a berserk and hxh fan, no hiatus is too long
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,944 ★★★★★
    Forgotten, relics are now on shelf beyond the top one.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    Need more combo extenders asapppp
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 714 ★★★★
    I have to admit that at first i didn't like relics but i can see how they make a difference in a fight like for example, hulkbuster for shuri/guardian etc
    I wish kabam releases more relics soon cause the amount of champions in the game keeps increasing and it's complicated when you can't put the same relic (and same rarity) in 2 champions
    We keep getting rewards that are based on relics so i wish we had more options to use it
  • Options
    Amino_89Amino_89 Posts: 12
    It would be amazing. If we can get some update here @Kabam Miike