Options

The ISO-8 Shortage

Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 126
Something needs to be done about the lack of ISO in this game. I’m struggling to rank up champions every single time because I have no ISO. I have 20 million gold but where is the ISO?

Either the amount of ISO needs to be boosted from duping a 6 or 7 star or we need to start getting 4* crystals/shards for completing solo events and other aspects of the game. Sounds ridiculous but I’d genuinely buy a stack of 10 4 star crystals if it were added to the BG store. Please do something, anything.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Boy do i have a crystal for you
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 133
    Nacho98 said:

we need to start getting 4* crystals/shards for completing solo events

Check the special crystals tab in the vault. It's not much, but it's something.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,455 ★★★★

• Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 126

Nacho98 said:

we need to start getting 4* crystals/shards for completing solo events

Check the special crystals tab in the vault. It's not much, but it's something.
    If you’re talking about the new gold and iso crystal they added, that thing is trash. Hardly gives you any
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    You're telling me you don't want to pay 20000 solo shards for a singular t5 class iso ?
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Nacho98 said:

Something needs to be done about the lack of ISO in this game. I’m struggling to rank up champions every single time because I have no ISO. I have 20 million gold but where is the ISO?

Either the amount of ISO needs to be boosted from duping a 6 or 7 star or we need to start getting 4* crystals/shards for completing solo events and other aspects of the game. Sounds ridiculous but I’d genuinely buy a stack of 10 4 star crystals if it were added to the BG store. Please do something, anything.

If you are struggling for ISO there are 2 more small tips to help you in case you aren't doing them:

1. Buy 4 star crystals from the incursions store. Will net you a lot of ISO for a small amount of artefacts.
    2. Buy 5 star shards from the Battlegrounds store. You can get 5 a week and spend use them on dual class crystals of your choice to target a specific class ISO. It's not loads, but it's a damn sight better than the solo shard crystals.

Hope this helps a bit!