**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam..what's the update on the AI issues, dropped inputs, and other bug fixes?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
edited March 14 in Bugs and Known Issues
We keep getting announcements about new content, which is good, but we haven't heard any updates about the constant AI problems and dropped input issues that we brought to y'alls attention months ago.

Just had yet another dropped input in WOW, that caused my champ to get KO'd.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Heroesforhire18_Heroesforhire18_ Posts: 58
    I was noticing that too ai is super defensive now and won’t wanna do it’s specials and is smarter now i lost 5 rounds yesterday of arena due to the ai now it’s too passive i’ve played this game for 8 years now and the ai is super passive now
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

A passive Adam costed me a life on war.
    I pushed him to 1.5 bars of powers, that bozo decided to hold block and be passive desh back for entire time but the moment he reached RED BAR he launched sp-3 😃

Wtf 😃

You can't even play the game when the AI is acting like this.
  • Options
    Dangerx17 said:

Seriously dex is absolutely terrible right now what the hell is going on??

Dex? What is that anymore? Lol
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 267
    Maratox said:

My battlegrounds matches are now being decided by whether or not my parry works when the fight starts. And it usually doesn’t. This is going to be a very expensive season of victory shields if I want those runestones.

Kabam is honestly pathetic for not having fixed these issues. Multi billion dollar company that can’t maintain the most vital part of their game.

Art team don’t miss though.

Fix the issues? When they're programmed them that way to begin with? Those serve their purpose, so no fixes except a fixed game.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited March 9
    They are an AI based gaming company. Everything is working, just like they want it to. I find it hard to believe that something that they specialize in that they are so baffled by how it’s acting and can’t “fix it”
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Not being able to punish specials or heavies is getting a little out of control also
  • Options

Thank myself, quit spending $$$ on this game 2 years because of these lingering issues. The best pro move I've made on this game.
    Instead of quitting the game, quitting paying this game.

On my way to doing that. No need to keep shelling out thousands of dollars for one issue after another
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    edited March 9

_D0C_ said:

https://youtu.be/ahjFcivkuVE?si=AaIhyjqvnOI0AWIH
    Kabam: “ nothing wrong with the AI”
    Me: are you sure about that 😑

Lmfao 😂

I'd like to see the explanantion for this
    Poor Bishop

• Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 82
    _D0C_ said:

https://youtu.be/ahjFcivkuVE?si=AaIhyjqvnOI0AWIH
    Kabam: “ nothing wrong with the AI”
    Me: are you sure about that 😑

This AI behavior is ridiculous! Plus with the Alliance War placement bug last season and none of those Kabam staffs give a damn sorry or explanation about it! I don’t understand what kind of customer service!

I stopped spend on this game a long time since they couldn’t fix the input issue and I think you guys all should do the same. It’s not worth to spend to keep a game like this maintain!