**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I've focused on nothing but Necropolis this year, and now I need to look at the rest of my roster

Hey guys - I was a returning player, and after a very expensive first Necro run, the last few months I've focused on becoming Valiant and ignoring almost all else in the game. As someone who is not in an active alliance, access to the Valiant daily crystal and better offers was pretty important to me. All my available playing hours I grinded ROL for potions and daily events / apothecary for revives. In the meantime, I haven't ranked up or even used basically anyone who wasn't useful in that Valiant pursuit. Now that's out of the way, I have many highly regarded champs I can bring up and some expiring resources.

My main goal is just to continue on general story mode (completed 8.3) and special events. I haven't played AW in years so defence isn't a big deal. I've probably played Battlegrounds and Incursions less than a dozen times combined so they're not a priority, but perhaps I'll start casually looking at those also.

Given the type of player that I am, I'd love some help in prioritizing my ranks! Here are the champs that I think will be deemed the strongest options (many of them don't have a single rank yet):

6*'s to R5 and awaken

- Hulking
- Absorbing Man
- Future Ant Man
- Kitty Pride
- Archangel
- Magneto Red
- Apocalypse
- King Pin (Maybe will use the X-Magica gem on him)
- (I also have an R4 Doom I could take to R5 but I literally never use him)

7* to R2

- Iron Man OG awakened
- Attuma awakened
- Professor X awakened
- Domino
- Odin
- Warlock
- Titania
- Black Cat
- Wiccan

The main champs I use for general content right now is R3 Venom, R3 Hulk, R2 Shuri, Max Ascended Herc & Kate.

For the record, I was thinking about starting with Odin, Attuma, and Hulking. Odin cause I can take him everywhere for preflights which will help both Venom and Hulk. Attuma because I have the T6 skill cats already and just feel like he has all the tools to be way more useful on offense than maybe people realize? And Hulkling it seems like cause everyone says how useful he is.

Any suggestions or insights is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    edited March 8
    Black Cat is very much worthy of consideration. Think of her like a Skill Domino on attack—so much good stuff happens for you (and bad for the defender). She, along with Silk, is quite simply one of the reasons I’ve played as avidly as I have the past several months.

And Titania is just amazing as well. She has her acolytes—you can easily find them. She also solves a ton of problems in game without having to hope for things to work out perfectly.

Good luck!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23
    DrZola said:

Black Cat is very much worthy of consideration. Think of her like a Skill Domino on attack—so much good stuff happens for you (and bad for the defender). She, along with Silk, is quite simply one of the reasons I’ve played as avidly as I have the past several months.

And Titania is just amazing as well. She has her acolytes—you can easily find them. She also solves a ton of problems in game without having to hope for things to work out perfectly.

Good luck!

Dr. Zola

Oh, I leaped for joy when I pulled Black Cat. I'd seen videos of her gameplay and there is a lot that appeals to me. I have the BW relic to go with her also. I really tried to awaken her with the recent Valentine's Day offers but failed. If she was awakened, I'd take her up in a heartbeat, but do you think she needs her sig ability to be sustainable? It seems to me like you have to play super aggressive to get the best out of her, and I'm a bit of a scrub that might need that safeguard.