**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best tactics for the Solo Objectives?

Currently, I've been doing the objectives for the 6* selector, and for Photon in particular. Just was wondering which missions are the best. I've done the Wasp, Goddesses and Mole Man ones, and currently working on doing Ultron's Assault on Auto. Any tips for Venom specifically? He's a pain in the ass so far, and is there any places where there is a powerful enough SP Classic for the Black Cat one? There is one in 3.1 Antman Back Issue but he's too weak to die from just bleeds, and usually dies from my attacks

Comments

• Options
    PabloePabloe Posts: 6
    I used the spidey from road to the labyrinth and a completely unleveled 4* black cat. As for the venom one, just gotta thug it out lol. I was able to do it with only two revives, but there’s really no solution to that one that doesn’t just involve playing well lol.
  • Options
    EdarimEdarim Posts: 30
    edited March 9
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 99
    Edarim said:

blade .. just parry and watch spidy die

You have to use black cat.
  • Options
    EdarimEdarim Posts: 30
    damn 🙈 should had read it better
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,727 ★★★
    For venom heavy into sp2 with guilly, keep him to sp1 only, don't try intercept he too passive, parry only if u can, block damage with furies is a nightmare. If he isn't throwing specials hit into his block. I managed to do this and use 1 revive only. In sure if I went back in I could do it with none
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,727 ★★★
    Other than 5.4.6 which I havent done yet they are all easy and can be done reviveless except venom where if u are good 0 revives if u aren't maybe 1 or 2