**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The game has betrayed me for the last time!

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
Onslaught was my most wanted character to be added to Mcoc, I've known the character since I was a kid and he was always a favourite. After completing Necro I've got a mutant r3 gem, the stars aligned! I've looked forward to get and r3 Onslaught so much, today I've explored Necro, opened not 1, but 2 titans! Ok, fine, I get it its not a guaranteed Onslaught, even Kushala, Bullseye and a few more could be nice... but, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

I hate that.
Anyway for my debate
Should I give up the dream and become Valiant now? Or like, hold on with that hoping to get Onslaught?
At the time, the same happened to me with 6* Knull... I've wanted him so bad to be my first 6* r3, so I've waited like half a year after defeating GM till I've got him finally and became TB.
Well?

The game has betrayed me for the last time! 99 votes

I believe I can fly... (and get Onslaught soon)
11%
Vegeta9001Legendboy2411LordSmasherTheSaithBanannaPandaOliver345781Licky13579rebel_Vijay_33QalibZamanHulkbusterno 11 votes
Nah, become Valiant now, Onslaught can be your next progression title's rank up in the future
88%
Talha305RajaLuciusVorenusBENJI830Ragnarok13Foxhero007captaincushG-Hun-GearMasterduxGarloSandeepSDiablo_HellFireWicket329rcm2017Rayven5220RockyshockyRookiiePikoluOwlkitCosmicspiderman777Ayden_noah1 88 votes

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Nah, become Valiant now, Onslaught can be your next progression title's rank up in the future
    My 6 star r1 (unawakened)ham did a 7 star r1 or 2 awakened ebony in bg. Do it
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    I'll sell my soul for a ham dupe, lol.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited March 9
    Go for Piggy become Valiant
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    That piggy is a beast especially if you play battlegrounds.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I'd say the odds of a 2 titan crystal new then dupe is very low, if I didn't get Dani, Dani after my necropolis, then white tiger white tiger this crystal, with a Hyperion sandwiched between the two. I've opened 5 crystals and got 3 champions.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I'd say the odds of a 2 titan crystal new then dupe is very low, if I didn't get Dani, Dani after my necropolis, then white tiger white tiger this crystal, with a Hyperion sandwiched between the two. I've opened 5 crystals and got 3 champions.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited March 9

Onslaught was my most wanted character to be added to Mcoc, I've known the character since I was a kid and he was always a favourite. After completing Necro I've got a mutant r3 gem, the stars aligned! I've looked forward to get and r3 Onslaught so much, today I've explored Necro, opened not 1, but 2 titans! Ok, fine, I get it its not a guaranteed Onslaught, even Kushala, Bullseye and a few more could be nice... but, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

I hate that.
    Anyway for my debate
    Should I give up the dream and become Valiant now? Or like, hold on with that hoping to get Onslaught?
    At the time, the same happened to me with 6* Knull... I've wanted him so bad to be my first 6* r3, so I've waited like half a year after defeating GM till I've got him finally and became TB.
    Well?

Unduped r3 Emma? Respect. Also, congrats on valiant
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 58
    I’d go for Valiant now. There’s always going be another r3 from Act 8 Exploration so I’d just do it and hope you can do Onslaught from your act 8 rewards.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    You will have more chances at him once you get valiant
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    Glad for you. Now I just hope they don't announce a 7* Psycho-Man on Monday. Or if they do, they give you a rank down ticket. I'd approve of that rank down ticket request for once.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    edited March 10
    Curse the fat thumbs that did a double post.