Lags and Device Preferences

Locten4Locten4 Member Posts: 6
Not posting this under the "Bug and Known Issues" category because this may be a problem with my preferred device, but has the lag spikes gone up recently? Been facing a lot of freezing and outright crashes (including one that cost me a BG match, so broken up about that one), and it seems to be getting worse. Is it exclusive to people using older devices (I'm using a Huawei P20 from 2018-ish), or is this a common issue? Would love to hear some discussion in order to see what I can do to improve this.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,170 ★★★★★
    On 2 year old midrange Android, game's smooth, try to turn on 120hz setting if it's available, the smoothness jumps 2 levels even tho it's not officially supported.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,170 ★★★★★
    On 2 year old midrange Android, game's smooth, try to turn on 120hz setting if it's available, the smoothness jumps 2 levels even tho it's not officially supported.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    iPhone 13 Max and I’m getting frame freeze, combos interrupted and strikers blocked running EQ today.

Since the update, there have been issues that fit what you’ve described. I’m convinced it isn’t device-specific, but it seems to have affected iOS devices the most.

Kabam Miike commented on it about a week ago, but I haven’t seen any updates.

Dr. Zola