**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Uncollected daily crystal

The chances of getting hero from uncollected daily crystal are too low. I still have not gotten any heroes from it despite I got uncollected titile from the very beginning and I was opening them since then. How many heroes you got from it? The only things I gest from it are t4b and t4c fragments and very very rarely t2alpha fragments. Maybe they should up the chance of getting a hero? What do you think?

Comments

• raffsterraffster Member Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    @Sephiroth - I honestly think the odds of getting a hero from uncollected daily crystals are meant to be that low. i don't think it was Kabam's plan all along for us to get anything really good from this. It's the "thought that counts, after all." This whole game is built around a very well tested psychological programming that makes us hope against hope and bet against the odds. If kabam increased the odds then they would lose profitability from their unit sales from players who spend money to gamble featured, grandmaster and premium crystals.