**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Top Champ Bug On Profile

JayT1996JayT1996 Member Posts: 95
Okay I pulled a 5 star Guillotine yesterday and ranked her up .. She is my 4th top rated champion, I can see her on my profile but nobody else can ?! What's going on with this ? Is this another bug?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,961 ★★★★★
    No. You see your top champioms with masteries included.
    Anyone else sees your profile in order of prestige (PI without masteries).
    In other words: if yoi reset your masteries, then guillotine will be out of your profile
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Member Posts: 95
    How can I make it so guillotine is on my profile ? What changes have to be made in masteries ?
    Thanks for the reply
    You can't put her on your profile with masteries.
    You need to dup her or rank her up
    But she's above captain America on rating.. she's my 4th highest rating champ .. so I don't understand why you can't see her on my profile
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Do you have glass cannon active or any defense masteries? Champs that rely on defensive abilities will have lower pi if you have more masteries in the offense tree.

And, champions that rely on offensive abilities will have a lower pi if you have more masteries in the defense tree.

Otherwise, its those class specific masteries that impact pi such as MD, pure skill, collar tech ect.
    I have maxed glass canon & maxed block proficiency/ salve and recovery
    Do you think it's because I have maxed block proficiency? That's why it's showing captain America instead of Guillotine as one of the top champs?
    edited June 2017
    JayT1996 wrote: »
    Do you think it's because I have maxed block proficiency? That's why it's showing captain America instead of Guillotine as one of the top champs?

Probably, cap relies on defensive abilites, thats why he gained more pi than guillotine.

Try adjusting your masteries and hopefully you will be able to see guillotine in your profile.

It may also be that your cap is awakened or has a higher sig ability level
    I could see her on my profile now , BUT the problem is that other accounts see my profile different
    I already have a point in deep wounds ...
    I'll take away a point or two in block proficiency too see if that helps . But thanks a lot! :)
    I've told you already.
    You see your champs in order of PI, with masteries included.
    Anyone else sees your champions in order of prestige, which is PI without any mastery.

Is not a bug, is how is supposed to be. If you want other people to see your guillotine, you have 3 options:
    - Sell your champions
    - Dup guillotine
    - Rank guillotine
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I've told you already.
    Anyone else sees your champions in order of prestige, which is PI without any mastery.

Is not a bug, is how is supposed to be. If you want other people to see your guillotine, you have 3 options:
    - Sell your champions
    - Dup guillotine
    - Rank guillotine

No, never sell champs.
    DLegend wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I've told you already.

- Sell your champions
    - Dup guillotine
    - Rank guillotine

No, never sell champs.

I know that. I'm just saying what options does he have
    Anyways ,Thanks everyone ! I'll try to sort it out.