**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is this incursions absurdity?

PandingoPandingo Posts: 719 ★★★
I thought this was supposed to be fixed. Didn't kabam mention there were unwinnable scenarios they'd fix? How am I supposed to do damage to this incursions fight without spending 15 revives to win? With any champ?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    Not unwinnable at all. Wicket gave some great advice. Herc probably wasn't the best option to bring, but he can't do it. It'd just take a while. Just don't let him get to sp2, and if you dex, make sure you won't get him to a sp2 with the power gain.

It's just a long fight.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    While I haven't tried that combo yet dust would probably destroy it. And obviously apoc. I'm sure onslaught would make quick work of it even if you were doing 40% damage.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I thought this was supposed to be fixed. Didn't kabam mention there were unwinnable scenarios they'd fix? How am I supposed to do damage to this incursions fight without spending 15 revives to win? With any champ?

Node combos are rng ur gonna get unkillable ones or easy time u just have to keep trying and trying again its one reason i like it as the randomness really tests ur mental and thinking of how to clear it
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,959 ★★★★★
    @laserjohn26 apoc won't work cuz crossbones aar can't be reduced so he mau purify apoc debuffs
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Pandingo said:

Hahaha...Atleast there no personal regen node. You can win this but you need power control champion..

I faced one fight against thing in sector 23 with personal regen node. I had only Hercules. By mistake I ingonred the node and didn't bring the counter...I lost 8 revives and finally i had to quit the incursion on sector 23. It felt really bad. But again it is a game sometime you have face some undoable fights.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 738 ★★★
    Angela with buff corn can nuke this
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

@laserjohn26 apoc won't work cuz crossbones aar can't be reduced so he mau purify apoc debuffs

That's not true, unless he has a node like Force of Will on him.

In fact, Crossbones goes as far as reducing his own ability accuracy...

Anyone who inflicts enough debuffs (like Quicksilver or BWDO) can get some to stick.

Having said that, as Wicket says, just accepting the long fight from Whittle Down is probably the best option.

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    I'll gladly take this fight over the Power Overwhelming, Aspect of Nightmares Mephisto I had a while back.

What boss hacks do you have? Those could give you more options than the ones previously mentioned
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited March 12

This is false. I've used Apocalypse against in numerous Crossbones fights and he's never had any of his Debuffs purified.