Options

Are you grinding the Arena for the Serpent?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 840 ★★★
    No

mbrace said:

Is this guy supposed to be really good? I passed on purchasing the 6*. Nobody was screaming at the time that he was a game-breaker.

I’ve honestly been loving playing him. Guy has a lot going for him and is pretty fun. It was nice to get away from the monotonous usage of Herc when it came to picking a cosmic for my team, and I also use AbsMan and Titania a lot so that just boosts him even more.
    I love using Titania as well. I’ll have to check that synergy. The fact that he’s a potential alternative to Herc says a lot. Maybe I shouldn’t have passed on him. 😞
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    No
    mbrace said:

mbrace said:

Is this guy supposed to be really good? I passed on purchasing the 6*. Nobody was screaming at the time that he was a game-breaker.

I’ve honestly been loving playing him. Guy has a lot going for him and is pretty fun. It was nice to get away from the monotonous usage of Herc when it came to picking a cosmic for my team, and I also use AbsMan and Titania a lot so that just boosts him even more.
    I love using Titania as well. I’ll have to check that synergy. The fact that he’s a potential alternative to Herc says a lot. Maybe I shouldn’t have passed on him. 😞
    Eh, it’s alright brotha. We all have that one that got away. Mine was deciding not to get Bullseye despite always voting for him when he was in the ballots. Now, 35 featured crystals down so far and he’s the only one eluding me still 🙃
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    No
    I'm probably gonna go for the 3 star just to add him to my roster, but anything above that is just too much work. I'd rather grind the X-Magica arena instead
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 257 ★★
    Yes
    yep, got him with 130 mill, he’s either been banned since adding i him to my deck or has won me every match, and i didn’t spend $100, win for me
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 257 ★★
    Yes
    gonna go for destroyer as well in arena