**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Second War of the Season is about to start and..

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
Really though, what's the time frame for a fix to the double medium reparry? As it is an essential part of the current Attack Tactic! People are literally losing bonus because of it, one way or the other.. Either because we view it as essentially at least 7 bans now instead of 5 and we are using sub optimal attackers for specific matches in an already limited pool (new meta is very strict in requiring meta attackers) or we are "rolling the dice" using meta characters with double mediums and losing bonus when the AI decides to reparry and fire an sp2 or something 😅

We need information please, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    I’ve asked. Others have asked. You’re asking.

Still waiting for any response.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,321 ★★★★★
    No response, only silence and continue as usual.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    edited March 15
    It would be nice to know if this is the new normal and working as intended or if it is a bug they plan to fix.

If this is the new normal, some champs are going to lose some significant value in AW and BG with certain metas.

I know they don’t respond until they have an update but in this case, the lack of any confirmation that it’s a bug is making it seem like it’s working as intended. If there was confirmation somewhere, if someone can link to it we’ll at least know that much and then just keep waiting on it to be fixed.
  • Options
    Man2thMan2th Posts: 48
    Its the repetitive silence you should expect. Silence is a response. So many other posts include AI issues and no luck.

Its time to consider deleting app and spend time in better ways. I’ve addressed AI and still nothing.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    It won't be fixed during the season that is a definite.