Knullifier Objectives x4?

2»

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    I'm not collecting any points. I'm in tier 1 of trial of symbiosis and beating the defenders but not receiving any points.
    This SQ starting to **** out.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    Extremely funny how a lot of people complained about the Trader Post rewards being bad, and now people complain about having to farm for lower progression tier rewards...
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I don't want to play the 3 fights and then give up and start again, I'm afraid of bans so I prefer not to take a risk
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★

Just a reminder:

Is Kabam still ok with re-running fights ad nauseum to rack up points and, apparently now, extra rewards?

I mean I did it and will do it again when I'm paragon. I tagged the mods in the thread I made and they didn't say anything about it so I think its fine
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Can Kabam stop making these side quests so needlessly convoluted?

Why do I have to do one quest so that I can do another? Oh, don't forget to log in each day for your entry because heaven forbid you grind it all out as soon as it goes live. Oh and use this specific class, end fights this specific way, now go outside, turn around three times and curse (spit).

This is not fun. Stop turning my escape enjoyment into a full time job.

Their side quests have always been the worst part of the game and they refuse to implement any feedback. Once in a while they strike gold with the sq and other times they drop the ball.

I remember the Symbiote difficulty quest back in like 2018 where you got to boost him and run through a super hard version of EQ. It was so fun and they brought back a worse version of it last year. I also really liked the endgame event that boosted the base avengers to be absolute monsters. Wish they consistently did more stuff like that
    Gone are the Mutant Treasure Island days, I genuinely can't remember the last time anyone was excited about SQ, sad.
    Mutant treasure island is only remembered fondly because it was bugged
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

I don't want to play the 3 fights and then give up and start again, I'm afraid of bans so I prefer not to take a risk

You'll be fine my dude. They're not gonna ban you for it.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Why do I have to do one quest so that I can do another? Oh, don't forget to log in each day for your entry because heaven forbid you grind it all out as soon as it goes live. Oh and use this specific class, end fights this specific way, now go outside, turn around three times and curse (spit).

Their side quests have always been the worst part of the game and they refuse to implement any feedback. Once in a while they strike gold with the sq and other times they drop the ball.

I remember the Symbiote difficulty quest back in like 2018 where you got to boost him and run through a super hard version of EQ. It was so fun and they brought back a worse version of it last year. I also really liked the endgame event that boosted the base avengers to be absolute monsters. Wish they consistently did more stuff like that
    Gone are the Mutant Treasure Island days, I genuinely can't remember the last time anyone was excited about SQ, sad.
    Mutant treasure island is only remembered fondly because it was bugged
    Fair enough but there are plenty of other examples. SQs haven't been the same for a while now.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    Bring back Jubilee's Arcade rofl
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183

Just a reminder:

Is Kabam still ok with re-running fights ad nauseum to rack up points and, apparently now, extra rewards?

I mean I did it and will do it again when I'm paragon. I tagged the mods in the thread I made and they didn't say anything about it so I think its fine
    Is this allowed? I mean I wanna do it but I also wanna make sure it's allowed bc I really don't want a ban.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★

Just a reminder:

Is this allowed? I mean I wanna do it but I also wanna make sure it's allowed bc I really don't want a ban.
    U only getting the reward faster u don’t get more real so can’t se the problem in it really
  • pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Member Posts: 55
    If you can't finish the quest because you die accidentaly, you even have no other choice than to restart (or revive which is not wort it at all), so I see no real issue here.

Also they should have make sure everyone can finish it anyway (and that's clearly not the case).
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike energy compensation for this, thanks.
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★

@Kabam Miike energy compensation for this, thanks.

We have been getting energy compensation for the past 2 weeks...
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time anyone was excited about SQ, sad.
    I'm always excited about the incursion ones.

Emilia90 said:

Personally I'm not a fan of those cause you always need Herc with Odin and Galan pre fights to get juicy rewards and it's just too repetitive for me.

Might change my mind after the Mister Sinister buff though, ramping him up in Incursions looks like a lot of fun and I care more about fun than rewards at this point.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Personally I'm not a fan of those cause you always need Herc with Odin and Galan pre fights to get juicy rewards and it's just too repetitive for me.

Might change my mind after the Mister Sinister buff though, ramping him up in Incursions looks like a lot of fun and I care more about fun than rewards at this point.
    I use sinister horseman teams, Silk Teams, Herc team, Angela Team, and Doom/Venom teams. All can get you to room 25, and I'm sure more can. Angela team is my favorite, but Silk is my most used.

I don't even use my Herc team that much unless I'm carrying people.

Emilia90 said:

I use sinister horseman teams, Silk Teams, Herc team, Angela Team, and Doom/Venom teams. All can get you to room 25, and I'm sure more can. Angela team is my favorite, but Silk is my most used.

I don't even use my Herc team that much unless I'm carrying people.
    I use Silk and Herc together, works wonders but it's too repetitive for me. I have Doom Venom and Angela but none of them are r4 and I don't have the 7* either so rip but I have seen crazy things with Angela yeah.

Silk is nuts with that hack that gives you a fury when a debuff expires, can't remember what it's called but that's the one I usually pick.