**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So how do we do this then?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 365 ★★★

We have 18 days left, 3 fights a day so 54 points, we do we find the other 66?!

I've almost completed the other milestones too so no extra points there.

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Wong_99 said:

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights
    Restart before claiming the chest
    Repeat until all are complete.

That sounds very annoying
    Its actually calm, i did it to farm points before I get paragon, didn't take too long
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 58
    SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Wait can this be done for the we tend to solo event too???
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 627 ★★★

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Wait can this be done for the we tend to solo event too???
    Not with the level 1, but yes
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,633 ★★★★★
    Just make sure you don't collect the chest, cause you lose the flower.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,715 ★★★★★
    So we dont lose the flower if we don't grab the chest? That's new
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

So we dont lose the flower if we don't grab the chest? That's new

It's been like that for this whole event, but yeah, it's been a long time since there was a SQ that you didn't lose the entry if you backed out for sure.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 365 ★★★
    Ah okay, guess I'll be doing that then 😅 cheers all 👌
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Does this legitimately work?? If so, that's hero use sorted too...
  • Options

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Yes it does.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Yes it works, I did it on day on first hero use that appeared this month to claim all rewards without waiting.
    I’m going to redo it today since hero use is up to claim all the other lesser rewards too.
    It ain’t something Kabam isn’t aware nor something they plan to take action too, since by giving us access to the lesser objectives now this is the only way to complete them 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,243 ★★★★

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Yes it does.
    I was wondering why anyone acknowledging this method (including myself) was getting downvoted constantly when this issue popped up yesterday and a thread was made regarding it.

I honestly figured this was more common knowledge for a lot of the players. Hell, I farmed my Knullifier objective and the 3-fight solo objectives over a week ago.
  • Options

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Yes it does.
    I was wondering why anyone acknowledging this method (including myself) was getting downvoted constantly when this issue popped up yesterday and a thread was made regarding it.

I honestly figured this was more common knowledge for a lot of the players. Hell, I farmed my Knullifier objective and the 3-fight solo objectives over a week ago.
    Same here, I thought for sure at least a majority of players had figured it out.

I had my original event done a few days back, been working on the new lower rewards today because I screwed up yesterday auto fighting and accidentally completed the damn quest. 😅
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,243 ★★★★

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Yes it does.

Same here, I thought for sure at least a majority of players had figured it out.

I had my original event done a few days back, been working on the new lower rewards today because I screwed up yesterday auto fighting and accidentally completed the damn quest. 😅
    Hah, I accidentally did that today after a few runs. Also had it happen right before Hero Use popped up. Oh well, back to completing that the normal way lol
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,715 ★★★★★
    Just tried it out. I can't wait to get banned on Monday because this was unintentional and I was abusing it
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Just tried it out. I can't wait to get banned on Monday because this was unintentional and I was abusing it

Nah, it's calm bro. We're not getting extra rewards from it. We're just getting the rewards we're supposed to get, but faster. Seems legal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,385 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

That's not likely going to happen. It's not the first time Paragon/Valiant Players have had access to all the lower levels, and the farming technique is technically within the confines of playing. If you restart, your cost is refunded. I suspect they considered that before releasing it.
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 75
    SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

Thanks for the tip :)
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    Don't want to make new post and this question is somehow connected.

"Acquire Mysterium (new currency, more info below) by completing Trials
    2,500 per Base Trial; 12,000 for Final Trial"

Can I go to Knull side quest and do Threat level-1 and get 12,000 points just like 2500? Or that won't work? I've already beaten it 1 time now and it's more of chore instead of challenge.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 869 ★★★
    SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

idk if it is just me, but my dumb brain functioned to always click the next tile after finishing 3rd fights. Always.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,385 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Can I go to Knull side quest and do Threat level-1 and get 12,000 points just like 2500? Or that won't work? I've already beaten it 1 time now and it's more of chore instead of challenge.

They all have the same amount, 2500 when you complete it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Yes but I'm asking about that Knull fight, that one is different.
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    Jack2634 said:

SlyFoxZ said:

Enter level 1
    Do 3 fights

idk if it is just me, but my dumb brain functioned to always click the next tile after finishing 3rd fights. Always.
    that's why I started with only doing 2 fights, once my muscle memory registered that I am supposed to restart and not finish the quest I switched to 3 fights 😅
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,726 ★★★★

Knull ,the last one, the amount is 12000
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

Nah, it's calm bro. We're not getting extra rewards from it. We're just getting the rewards we're supposed to get, but faster. Seems legal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Actually, at the time we weren't supposed to be able to get rewards for different progression levels, but if you did this, you could have done for example the thronebreaker objectives, then get paragon and do those to. I did it tho, (getting paragon tommorow from the rank up gem), tagged the mods in the thread and they didn't say anything so...
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'm curious about this too since I have already finish all the solo objectives doing 3 fights at threat level 5s and quitting before I claim the flowes to get all the different progession rewards . All that is left for me to get is the points to use at the traders post. Looks like I can do threat level 1 since it gives the same points. Does anyone know if it would benefit me to do the higher threat levels?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,577 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

I'm curious about this too since I have already finish all the solo objectives doing 3 fights at threat level 5s and quitting before I claim the flowes to get all the different progession rewards . All that is left for me to get is the points to use at the traders post. Looks like I can do threat level 1 since it gives the same points. Does anyone know if it would benefit me to do the higher threat levels?
    Once you have completed the objectives it does not matter which level you do. The only reward is 2500/12000 currency. I’ve just been autofighting level 1.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Once you have completed the objectives it does not matter which level you do. The only reward is 2500/12000 currency. I’ve just been autofighting level 1.
    Good to hear, now I can relax and auto fight level 1.