**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can there be talks of a possible progression based solo events?

So todays forums post is for the reasoning of would it be possible to have there be a buff or change in the solo objectives? Like progression based as valiant should have another tier and paragon should have different stuff they get from tb etc. I know the way lvl up rewards etc are rn but what about the new progression title? Shouldn’t there be a different tier for those who worked hard or got to the next tier get thier rewards better? I know it would strive people to get the next title I know this may be controversial but it’s what the next progression needs am I right or wrong?

Comments

• Options
    geaimsgeaims Posts: 42
    That includes the alliance war event battlegrounds etc
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 767 ★★★
    I don't really mind those 22hr events, but the bgs ones need a serious buff . It's outrageous that the game is still giving cavalier crystals as rewards to paragons and valiants
  • Options
    geaimsgeaims Posts: 42
    Exactly I just don’t understand like seriously we need a buff to them
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,055 ★★★★★
    Do you mean daily and weekly objectives(not es button one)? We need to make those crystals give up some generic items, like gold, units, loyalty, inc artifacts like resources cuz that means they don't need to make it different for each progress tier.

Same can be applied for solo events (tick button). Aw solo even and bg solo event can give loyalty and trophy tokens. 7h events can stay as it is no one will play it. 22 hr events are fine for gold iso solo crystal shards and units/l2 revive, they don't need a change as well.

Basically my idea is, just give generic resource items common for all progression levels instead of making stuff for each level.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,631 ★★★★
    This change should have been implemented long ago. However, with all the BGs and Raids bugs needing to be urgently fixed, Kabam probably isn't prioritizing this relatively minor change