**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheeilths rebalancing

JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 123 ā˜…
edited March 16 in General Discussion
Kabam devs if you see this please consider this.
Cheeith is a solid skill champion I pulled her recently and use her alot and this is what I think could be done to make her better.
She has strong bleed damage, she's not meant to be the fastest champion because her playstyle is very slow with the baiting heavys and I understand that.
Her bleeds are potent enough but fall off too fast even with the pauses. Instead of pausing them, whenever she heavy punishes a heavy or special attack, she refreshes every stack for her to be balanced, reduce the duration from 9 sec to maybe 6 seconds just as long as they don't all fall off at the same time, they could also be paused during special attacks. If Kate Bishop can consistently keep her source of damage throughout the whole fight I don't see how cheeith can't as well. As for her Sp2 tranquilize it should also be refreshed the same way her bleeds should be, there is no point in using her against someone who misses at specific times or when there's a node that makes you miss because once you don't stop the miss with the tranquilize it expires and you can't rush to sp2's Everytime to maintain them. We're at a point in the game where making someone have consistent damage and utility is not game breaking anymore
She does not need more damage but if you wanted to šŸŒ...
These changes alone are enough to shoot her into the top 5 of her class as she has so much potential.
She's a good enough champion but I feel these are her flaws and they could easily be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 476 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I just pulled a 7 star Cheeilth so I agree 100%.