**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trial of Symbiosis week 2 didn’t give any Knullifier objective points?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Just wrapped up the 6th trial and week 2 of the Trial of Symbiosis. The Trial gave Knullifier objective points, but the Trial of Symbiosis did not.

Any one else run into this, or should I open a ticket?

Any way to make up the points since the flowers are limited? Would hate to lose out on the top objective.

Comments

• Options
    spiderbites0196spiderbites0196 Posts: 37
    This happened to me too. Didn’t bother with ticket since you can restart a trial before claiming the chest and not lose the flower you used
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

This happened to me too. Didn’t bother with ticket since you can restart a trial before claiming the chest and not lose the flower you used

Damn so we had to look at the objective milestones after each kill ? That shouldn’t have to be a thing, now I’m paranoid i missed some myself
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★

Ok thanks @spiderbites0196 - didn’t know you could restart ahead of grabbing the chest - I thought the flower was just gone as soon as you enter.