Options

Ridiculously low pi for a rank 4 6 star

Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 123
edited March 18 in General Discussion

Can someone explain how sersi’s pi is so low at literally rank 4 6 star? This is literally the pi of a maxed out 5 star champion…@Pikolu do you know?

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,438 ★★★★★
    Mastery Setup?
  • Options
    edited March 18

Mastery Setup?

Just added them in. Look at the images
  • Options
    edited March 18
    ahmynuts said:

Your masteries are doo doo for one

So what? Should I turn on max suicides? Should I spend more money? The possibilities are endless! 😱….
  • Options

PI is an illusion. Doesn’t effect prestige or BHR

Explain to me what BHR is, and stop being lazy
  • Options

To be fair having 9 points in greater strength and 6 in greater vitality is not gonna boost pi by much.

Then tell me what is… pretty please 🥺 🙏
  • Options

Ask nicely and maybe i will
    Pretty please 🥺 can I know what BHR stands for…. ? 🙏
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

With a cherry on top?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 973 ★★★★

To be fair having 9 points in greater strength and 6 in greater vitality is not gonna boost pi by much.

Basically the ones that require carb cores.
  • Options

With a cherry on top?
    Even with a cherry 🍒
  • Options

I’m not going to be running max suicides, too much health lost, and I use doom a lot
  • Options

With a cherry on top?
    Even with a cherry 🍒
    Base hero rating
  • Options
    Power index doesnt depict base hero rating, as base hero rating is based off your champions at their BASE.
  • Options

With a cherry on top?
    Even with a cherry 🍒
    Base hero rating
    Ok but fighting with the low of pi feels illegal 😷
  • Options

With a cherry on top?
    Even with a cherry 🍒
    Base hero rating
    Ok but fighting with the low of pi feels illegal 😷
    Even at 50k PI assuming you had every mastery unlocked maxed out, she would still have the same stats for the most part
  • Options
    Winter soldier in ROL has 350k PI, but his health isn’t reflecting that
  • Options

Power index doesnt depict base hero rating, as base hero rating is based off your champions at their BASE.

OMG you’re so right!!! Omg ok. I’m gonna ask my mom for her credit card, and I’m gonna get some units! Maybe 30,000 units! Omggg I’m so excited to be wasting my valuable money on a mobile video game to be able to get the highest possible pi! 😱
  • Options

OMG you’re so right!!! Omg ok. I’m gonna ask my mom for her credit card, and I’m gonna get some units! Maybe 30,000 units! Omggg I’m so excited to be wasting my valuable money on a mobile video game to be able to get the highest possible pi! 😱
    Yes do that!
  • Options

I’m not going to be running max suicides, too much health lost, and I use doom a lot
    Suicides aren’t the only masteries that cost carb cores. Despair, deep wounds, and assassin are all great offensive masteries. Hell you don’t even have willpower.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,697 ★★★★★
    U dont need suicides for higher pi on champs u need max precision max cruelty despair willpower deep wounds assassin
  • Options
    Bendy said:

U dont need suicides for higher pi on champs u need max precision max cruelty despair willpower deep wounds assassin

You’re so right!! I’m gonna need to buy more units! Omg I’m so excited! 😆
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    you just need better masteries, not suicides specifically. If you're having trouble understanding the system you can always look up a guide.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Well u wanted to know how to get bigger pi stop acting like that and take in the advice

Ok sorry you’re right! So I only need to max out cruelty and precision? Then the rest only one point?
  • Options

Suicides aren’t the only masteries that cost carb cores. Despair, deep wounds, and assassin are all great offensive masteries. Hell you don’t even have willpower.
    Let’s see your mastery set up buddy! You probably put all your mastery points towards wisdom, intelligence, Pittance, and even prosperity… 🤓

Well here ya go. I run suicides which you’re not a fan of but it’s not like that’s the only option.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,697 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Well u wanted to know how to get bigger pi stop acting like that and take in the advice

Ok sorry you’re right! So I only need to max out cruelty and precision? Then the rest only one point?
    I run max precision and cruelty wp i run at level 1 but despair at max then 2 deep wounds 3 assassin but depends on what u use u can run 1 wp 1 deep wounds more assassin etc u dont need to go insane on them just depending on need really, like if u use a lot of bleed champs u might want to go deep wounds but yes these are heavy costs so u need to save a lot of units
  • Options

Let’s see your mastery set up buddy! You probably put all your mastery points towards wisdom, intelligence, Pittance, and even prosperity… 🤓

Well here ya go. I run suicides which you’re not a fan of but it’s not like that’s the only option.
    Bro is definitely not free to play 🤣
This discussion has been closed.