**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can't Decide - Diablo or America Chavez

Need to take one to rank 3 to become Valiant. I'm leaning towards Diablo though I think most will pick America. While both are great champs, I'm not really crazy about either as a character. Was holding out to see if I could get Juggy or Wong but don't want it to keep me from Valiant. Who would you choose? Neither is awakened.

Can't Decide - Diablo or America Chavez 75 votes

America Chavez
81%
RaganatorzuffyfmussapVegeta9001MagrailothosFoxhero007UsquebathcfpreludeWicket329IamnikeLogan00LmaoRayven5220AadhyVanRookiieOwlkitIsThisLossLordSmasherSirius0130dangarang122 61 votes
Diablo
18%
Spity68NanoDroidToyota_2015JdashWinterFieldsdee_jay5DeadpoisdeadSchnoodleThe_0wenpus13579rebel_PT_99Grub88Legend_WriterAcidBurn404 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    Diablo if you don't want to ever use health potions and finish each and every war with 100% HP or to win BG fights every time.

His sustain, heals, poison, nullify and burst is unmatched.
  • Options
    Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 27
    Thanks everyone
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 257 ★★
    America Chavez
    easiest poll i’ve ever seen
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    What sig level is diablo?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,470 ★★★★★
    America Chavez

Lol. Bunch of Chavez fans going crazy. She’s garbage ( no hate to any of you, just genuinely hate chavez as a character and a champion )

Tf did Chavez do to you
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,041 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Lol. Bunch of Chavez fans going crazy. She’s garbage ( no hate to any of you, just genuinely hate chavez as a character and a champion )

Tf did Chavez do to you
    Exist apparently
  • Options
    SpiderclawsSpiderclaws Posts: 15
    America Chavez
    Diablo is the choice if you run suicides, that's about it really. And even then, I'd probably lean towards Chavez ngl