**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Raid charges lost on crash / disconnect

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★
This has been an issue since raids first launched back in January.

I know it takes time to fix stuff, and this could be a lot more complicated than it seems on the outside.

The issue doesn't seem to be listed on the trello board (not sure if this is still being used), could we get an update on the situation?

Comments

• Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Happens in incursions too
  • Options
    Oh so this goes back years, not months?
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 136
    I didn't get the reward from the 3rd chest on the path this time around. After defeating Maestro on the left path in raids, I moved up the chest, the crystal choice popped up, I chose the Paragon crystal and nothing happened. The pop up just closed and it moved me up the path to Ultron. No crash, just no reward.
  • Options
    Josh2507 said:

Oh so this goes back years, not months?

Dang, I thought you were talking about pre-fights… I was referring to the fact if you’re using Odin or Galan pre-fights in incursions and you’re disconnected in the middle of a fight, you lose them. Just now I got disconnected while fighting Ultron and when i came back *all* of the role charges for tacticians (i’m vanguard) were gone. I now realize that’s what you were talking about. That’s just super annoying
  • Options
    I think the actual feature is called "cross charge". It's the red sword icon
  • Options
    Josh2507 said:

I think the actual feature is called "cross charge". It's the red sword icon

Whatever they’re called, they’re gone 😂😭
  • Options
    Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 81
    Happening to us today. Left side against kang